Idea #92: Yandere!Imposter!FNF Mod x Male!Reader

Requested by novahedgehog

Title: There's A Human Among Us

Type of Story: 

Based on: Among Us, The Vs. Imposter FNF Mod

Info About the Reader: Y/n is a major Among Us fan as well as a Friday Night Funkin' fan as he played the Vs. Imposter FNF Mod many times. But now, he's about to head into trouble when he gets sent into deep space during a space trip with his college classmates as he always wanted to be an astronaut that got him interested in the Among Us franchise. 

During the space trip, the ship has soon been invaded by a group of aliens known as Imposters that started killing off Y/n's classmates, leaving him the only one left on the ship alive as he hides himself from getting killed by the imposters. However, the Imposters are somewhat interested in Y/n as plan to turn him into an Imposter like them, only for Y/n to escape the ship through an escape pod, until the pod led him to a nearby black hole that led him to a whole new world, where he is being taken in by Henry Stickmin, Ellie, and his best friend, Charles, who are the current leaders of the Toppat Clan that soon learn about his existence and how he ended up here after his encounter with the Imposters.

They are willing to help him out with his problems and help him find a way back to his home planet while avoiding and dealing with the imposters with some extra assistance from the crewmates along with the infamous rapping couple, Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

​​​​But who knows what kind of danger that Y/n and his teammates will face from the Imposters?

Y/n's Allies

Henry Stickmin

Charles Calvin

Ellie Rose

The Toppat Clan

Right Hand Man

Reginald Copperbottom

Chefogus

Boyfriend

Girlfriend

Pico

War Chief

Jelqer

​​Johnson Celery Tomongus Jr

Player

Veteran

TheGentleman

Captain

Mr. Cheese

The Crewmates (Gametoons & STA Studios)

Pink (Secret Histories)

Blue (Secret Histories, Unlikely Ally after the whole imposter incident with the strange crystals)

Y/n's Enemies

Black Imposter (Leader of the Imposters)

Red Imposter

Green Imposter

White Imposter

Maroon Imposter

Grey Imposter (Argent S. Grey)

Pink Imposter (Penelope Shifter) (Mostly and Possible Love Interest)

Red Mungus

JADS

Powers

Nuzzus

Dead Imposter

Noirposter

Monotone

The President and his crew (Secret Histories)

NoVisor (Gametoons)

This will be my second Among Us x Reader story that will be based on The Imposter FNF Mod, Among Us Gametoons and STA Studios, and other Among Us FNF Mods that will be in this story.

I also thought about adding Henry Stickmin, Ellie Rose, Charles Calvin and the Toppat Clan that will be the Reader's allies in order for the reader to make it back to Earth safe and sound.

If you like this story idea along with the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.