Idea #48: FNF!Hotline 024 x Male!Reader

Story Suggested by  from Wattpad

Title: My Favorite Service Hotline

Type of Story: Adventure/Action/Romance/Comedy

Based on: The Hotline 024

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n has been recently cheated by his ex-girlfriend and got fired from his job because of his greedy and slave driving boss and is trying to find a new girlfriend and a new job until he discovered something that will change his life forever as he found a strange, pretty looking female alien named Nikku Morioka that was sleeping in the dark alleys of Danger Zone City as she is clearly on the run from a secret agency that was using her for experiments for years after she crash-landed here on Earth until she managed to escape and run away all the way to Danger Zone City, seeking for a new home to hide away from the agency. Y/n managed to take her while she's asleep to an abandoned mall that he is now living at with his roommate, Cartoon Cat and the other residents that are living in the abandoned mall.

When Nikku woke up to find herself in an abandoned mall and was sleeping on a totally clean and very comfy looking bed as she got up to walk around the abandoned mall and finds both Y/n and Cartoon Cat in the food court drinking coffee, which she doesn't like to drink, and she decides to drink a glass of OJ.

Nikku asks why Y/n took her into the abandoned mall and he told her that he heard about the news about her escaping the prison and he used to work for them until his boss fired him for not following his orders and after Y/n tried to reason to his boss not to go mad with power of using Nikku for his cruel and unusual experiments, so he decided to let her stay at the abandoned mall with his pal and roommate Cartoon Cat for as long as she wants until they can get her spaceship back from the agency.

Once they bring the spaceship back to her to get back home, she thanks Y/n for all the help and invites him on a journey across the multiverse, which he accepts her offer, and their friendship soon became a relationship as the cute new couple started their own adventure in the FNF multiverse.

Characters

Nikku Morioka

Relationship: Love Interest

After Nikku was taken into Y/n's care at the old, abandoned mall with his roommate, Cartoon Cat, she soon started to develop a crush on Y/n after he and his friends decided to help her out and get her spaceship back from the secret agency to get her back home.

Overtime, since she started hanging out with Y/n, she can clearly understand the pain and suffering that Y/n is dealing with after his girlfriend cheated on him and got fired from the agency that he worked at that she held captive at and how he tried to tell off his boss that he has gone mad with power, so she will do her best to make him happy that soon got her and Y/n into a loving relationship together.

By the time that she got her spaceship back, she offered Y/n a chance to go across the galaxy and the multiverse as a reward for all the kindness and generosity that Y/n has given to her since the day they first met, which Y/n accepted and are in for an adventure of a lifetime.

Cartoon Cat

Relationship: Brotherly Figure/Best Friend/Roommate

Ever since Y/n entered his own territory in the abandoned shopping mall in Danger Zone City, he was surprised to see Y/n sacrificing himself to the demonic cat, knowing that he wanted to end his own life after one bad day, so he decided to spare him and let him stay in the mall for as long as he wants. So then, the two of them became roommates and formed a brotherly bond together and even had some fun together with some of the stuff that is still in the mall, before it was abandoned like playing around in the arcade, hooking up their own TV set and video game systems in their very own room that they sleep in together in their own beds and even order take out and their own groceries through the delivery apps on Y/n's smart phone.

Then when Y/n came back with Nikku in his arms, Cartoon Cat allowed his roomie to let her stay with them until they can help Nikku get her spaceship back to get back to her home with her family and will protect them from any danger including the secret agency that tried to take Nikku and Y/n for their own personal gain to support their cruel and usual experiments on them.

By the time Y/n and Nikku decided to leave Earth to travel the great cosmos, Cartoon Cat wished them luck and asks Y/n to promise to come home safe and sound and be sure to visit them because since the day they first met at the mall and had a great time after becoming friends, because Y/n was like a brother to him that he never had in his life, which Y/n kept that promise and made sure that he visits his best friend from time to time.

This is the first time that I would write an x reader story based on this amazing FNF Mod, Hotline 024, so I will do my best to get the story of the mod right as well as the mod's character, Nikku Morioka for this story idea.

Also, I thought about adding Cartoon Cat into the story as well since Nikku had to stay at an abandoned mall as her new home and would be roomies with the reader as well. I might even add a few characters in the story as well that will stay at the mall with Y/n and Cartoon Cat as neighbors. Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions to add any FNF character like Flippy, Huggy Wuggy, Oswald, Suicidemouse.avi, Slenderman, Siren Head, etc. to the story.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.