Idea #29: Poke-Pasta Oneshot Book

Title: Pocket Monster Nightmare

Type of Story: Oneshot Book Collection

Based on: The Pokemon Creepypastas and the FNF Mods based on them

Info about the Book: This Oneshot Book will be based on the many Pokemon creepypastas along with the Friday Night Funkin Mods based around them like the Hypno's Lullaby FNF Mod. So that means that you can request an x reader oneshot that is pokepasta related.

I will also include the Poketoons Episode on YouTube where a human girl got turned into a Gengar after climbing up the stairs at a local elementary school that is rumored to be haunted and will turn a human being into a ghost Pokemon.

​​​​​​The main reason why I decided to come up with a Oneshot Book for Pokepastas is because there is not much Oneshot books about them and I thought maybe I would try to come up with one, just for the fun of it.

​​However, after I post the Oneshot Book, be sure to always follow the rules and regulations of the Oneshot Book and don't get too crazy with the requests, I have a lot on my mind with real life stuff that I'm dealing with like holding a job or doing important stuff, so please try to be patient and when you see that the oneshot book is closed for taking any more requests, that means that I will not accept any more requests until further notice.

Thank you for understanding.

​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.