Idea #93: FNAF Movie x Male!Reader

Title: It's Been So Long, Y/n

Type of Story: Thriller

Based on: The Five Nights at Freddy's Movie

Info About the Reader: Y/n was the sixth child that was the only one that survived from William Afton's killing spree, and he will never forget his friends that met a terrible fate from the Purple Guy.

Things have changed after Y/n moved on to adulthood when he got the job as a nighttime security guard at the local pizza restaurant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizza that is the same place where his own friends died from the man in the bunny suit.

However, as Y/n started his shift inside the restaurant after Vanny showed him the ropes on how to watch over the place from 12 AM to 6 AM, the animatronics suddenly recognized Y/n from childhood and they did their best to convince Y/n to join them as an animatronic like them, despite all of the good times they had before they died with their souls trapped in the animatronic suits.

Eventually, Y/n soon encountered the same yellow Rabbit that killed his friends and he's next on his kill list, but he will do whatever he can to stop the man that killed his own friends in cold blood and stuffed them in the animatronic suits.

Can Y/n survive these five nights at the former family restaurant known as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Characters

The Five Children Cassidy (Golden Freddy), Gabriel (Freddy), Jeremy (Bonnie), Fritz (Foxy), and Susie (Chica)

Relationship: Childhood Friends

They have been friends with Y/n since childhood and they instantly recognize him in his adult years, and they forgave him for getting away from their killer that they can't seem to remember. However, since he got the job as the pizzeria's security guard after he lost his job for something that he didn't do and was blamed for the crime that he didn't commit, they decided to force Y/n to join them and become one of them as an animatronic and will not stop until they finish the job.

But then, they seem to understand the trauma that Y/n had to deal with ever since he lost his family and had to live on his own to get away from his greedy and creepy Uncle Randy. So, Cassidy aka Golden Freddy decided to visit Y/n's apartment to not only take out his uncle, but to take him back to the restaurant, where he is being forced to join them while hiding away from them until he comes face-to-face with the killer himself.

By the time, that Y/n revealed the true villain, Willaim Afton, who is responsible for their deaths, they decided to get revenge on Willaim Afton for killing them and stuffing their bodies into the suits. They also let Y/n and Vanessa Afton escape the pizzeria, so they can take care of Willaim Afton that is in incredible pain from the springlocks that malfunctioned while wearing the Spring Bonnie suit.

They finally realize that Y/n did not want to end up like them and decided to let him live out his life until it was time for him to pass on as long as they keep an eye on Willaim Afton, currently trapped within the Spring Bonnie suit and will be ready in case he ever comes back for revenge on them and Y/n.

Vannessa Afton

Relationship: Love Interest

As the daughter of William Afton, it is her duty to work with her father with his evil deeds until he met Y/n that was hired by her father, and she soon realized that he was the same sixth child that had escaped from getting killed by his father.

She warned Y/n not to come back to the pizzeria, despite his father's demands to kill him and the children wanted him to join him in the afterlife as an animatronic like him. It for his own safety and his chance to move on without facing the consequences of his own demise.

But Y/n did not listen and was determined to help out his old friend to get back at her father for killing his old friends as he faced his own fears and revealed the truth to the animatronic and thanked him for getting her to the hospital after she got stabbed in the stomach from her father.

Hopefully by the time that she gets released from the hospital, she will always be by Y/n's side and will do whatever they can to stop her father that planned to get his revenge on them.

William Afton

Relationship: Mortal Enemy

He is responsible for the deaths of the children and placing their bodies inside the animatronics as he is determined to find the sixth child aka Y/n that escaped from him as he soon managed to track him down many years later by giving Y/n a job to work at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza as a nighttime security guard.

Eventually, he soon decided to make an entrance into the pizzeria in the Spring Bonnie springlock suit to finish the job, only to be defeated by Y/n, his daughter, Vanessa and the animatronic after Y/n managed to reveal the children who he really was. He tried to fight back, only for the springlocks to break down and kill him before saying his final words, "I always come back!", meaning that Y/n and Vanessa have not seen the last of him.

One day, he will return, but Y/n will always be ready for whenever he comes back for revenge, and he will defeat him again until William will have no more chances in eve coming back and let the children finally rest in peace.

After watching the FNAF movie, I thought it would be best if I come up with an x reader story based on it. Plus I'm not gonna put Mike Schmidt and his sister, Abby into the story unless you guys want me to add them to the story, that's fine by me.

If you like this story idea along with the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.