Idea #54: Imposter FNF Mod x Male!Reader

Title: Son of the Black Imposter

Type of Story: Action/Adventure/Horror/Comedy

Based on: Among Us/The Imposter V4 FNF Mod

Info About the Reader: Y/n and his family are selected to go an all-expenses space journey in a space shuttle, only to find out that are captured by an evil terrorist group that plans to use innocent people as test subjects for outer-space related experiments, which they plan to use Y/n as test subject to be a host with a strange parasite that suddenly grew an interest and a bond for Y/n as it fuses his body that turned him into an alien monster/human hybrid and broke out of containment to take out the terrorists that took and his parents for their cruel and unusual experiments.

However, Y/n was too late to save his parents as the leader of the terrorists launches his parents out of an airlock without any space suits and were killed instantly and the leader was eventually killed by the Black Imposter with a knife to the face before he had a chance to kill Y/n with a gun.

Then after Y/n blacked out by the death of the terrorist leader and his parents, he soon found himself in a different spaceship, where he was taken care of by the Black Imposter that took out the terrorist leader and decided to adopt Y/n as his own son and teach him the ways of being an imposter.

By the time Y/n grows up an adult and his training a complete success, he goes on an adventure with his surrogate father, Black Imposter, his adoptive brother, Maroon Imposter, his girlfriend, Pink Imposter and his adoptive son, Grey Imposter in a game of Among Us.

Eventually, they soon encounter a couple of humans named Boyfriend and Girlfriend, which they started challenging Y/n and the other imposters to a rap battle, making Y/n think that Boyfriend and Girlfriend may be a couple of spies to the terrorist group that took him and his parents into space.

However, neither BF or GF are spies to the terrorist group and they just wanna have fun with the crewmates, but there is one spy that managed to track down Y/n and plans to get revenge on him and the imposters for killing his father, who was the terrorist leader that killed Y/n's parents.

Will the Imposters finally put their differences aside with the Crewmates and put a stop to the spy's evil revenge scheme?

Characters

Black Imposter