Idea #46: FNF Skarlet Bunny Girl x Male!Reader

Story Suggested by MelvinCampbell4

Title: That Groovy Rabbit

Type of Story: Slice of Life

Based on: The Skarlet Bunny Girl FNF Mod

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was just your average 18-year-old boy with a passion for rap battles and making graffiti art, but then as he waits for the next subway train to get back home to his apartment in Danger Zone City, he's soon being challenged in a rap battle by a groovy anthro rabbit girl named Skarlet Bunny for a bet that caused the two of them to become friends that soon blossomed into a romantic relationship as the two of them became a couple together and they are in for one heck of an adventure in Creation City.

Y/n was willing to let Skarlet stay at his apartment for the night in case she had a hard and stressful day, even at her job as a pizza delivery girl and would go out to hang with her, even at the local Subway restaurant that she likes to hang out at.

He would even go rent out some movies at the old VHS Tape Movie Rental Store that he works at for movie night with his girlfriend, Skarlet.

Characters

Skarlet Bunny

Relationship: Love Interest

Ever since Skarlet placed a bet on Y/n to have a rap battle at the Subway because she a bit short on cash at the moment, despite working as a pizza delivery girl, she soon finds the young adult very interesting and very handsome as they both became a couple after the rap battle.

She doesn't mind staying the night or hanging out with Y/n in his apartment in Danger Zone City, even after a long and stressful day on her job delivering pizzas and enjoys having fun rap battling and making graffiti art with her boyfriend, Y/n at the local Subway restaurant that she's likes to hang out at.

She even enjoys having movie/game night with Y/n at his apartment since he works at the VHS Tape Movie Rental Store as he brings back some movies and video games since he and his best buddies own the place to bring back the nostalgic pastimes like how live streaming services such as the Glacier Ice Shard, YOLO and Sudoku became the next big thing in entertainment.

This is one of the most interesting, impressive and creative FNF Mods that I have ever seen, and I never thought that I would come up or suggested by another user to write this type of x reader story based on this mod, so I gotta say I actually love to write something like this. Also, the music in the mod is pretty catchy as well.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.