Idea #81: Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel x Male!Postal Dude!Reader

Title: Mind Over Murder!Type of Story: ActionBased on: Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel

Type of Story: Action
Based on: Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel

Title: Mind Over Murder!Type of Story: ActionBased on: Helluva Boss & Hazbin Hotel

Y/n L/n aka The Postal Dude

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n aka the Postal Dude was just relaxing at his own home watching TV until some sort of demon came in and try to kill but wasn't so lucky when Y/n killed him with a shotgun to the head and saw a mysterious portal that led to a place called Pentagram City that is located in a place called Hell.

Y/n has never thought that he would end up in a place like Hell, so he decided to find a place to stay, which is a local hotel called the Hazbin Hotel, where he meets Lucifer's daughter, Charlie Morningstar that is surprised to see a human at the door of her hotel.
At first, Charlie, Vaggie and the others felt a bit uncomfortable being around Y/n that literally killed some demons on the way to the hotel, but they soon allowed him to stay at the hotel for the time being and landed a job at I.M.P. (Immediate Murder Professionals) that felt like the perfect job for him to kill some people from the surface world.
Since Y/n is living in the hellish world of Pentagram City, it makes us wonder what he is going to do next in Hell to kill his next target as the newest member of I.M.P..
Characters
Harem List
Note: The male characters of this story will be female versions of themselves to be a part of this harem.
Hazbin Hotel
Charlie Morningstar
Vaggie
Angela Dust
Alastra
Husk
Nifty
Katie Killjoy
Tammy Trench
Madam Pentious
Vox
Valentina
Velvette
Cherri Bomb
Helluva Boss
Blitza
Loona
Moxxie
Lillie
Stolas
Octavia
Stella
Fizzarola
Verosika Mayday and her crew
Vixen
Mrs. Mayberry
Keenie
Collina
Claretta
Strika
Asmodia
Beelzebub
I thought about this idea from a video on YouTube where the Postal Dude arrived at the Hazbin Hotel with a petition in his hand asking Charlie if she can sign his petition and I figured the reader would be perfect in this story as the Postal Duded from the Postal Series. I also came up with this idea since there hasn't been an x reader story where the reader takes the role of Postal Dude.
I wanted to post this idea since I found out that Hazbin Hotel is finally going to be a full-length series thanks to Amazon Prime and I can't wait for the series to finally come out next year on Janurary 2024.
And in case you guys have an idea for the story or any more members for the harem, let me know in the comments below.
If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.