Idea #68: Demon Slayer x Male!Saitama!Reader

Title: The Strongest Demon Slayer That Nobody Knows

Type of Story: Action/Anime

Based on: Demon Slayer/One Punch Man

Y/n L/n aka Saitama/One Slash Man in his dope Oppai Kimono Outfit

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was once a normal man until he went through an intense training regimen and sword training for 3 years until he broke his limiter on both his body and sword that is designed to kill demons and his sword is now unbrea...

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was once a normal man until he went through an intense training regimen and sword training for 3 years until he broke his limiter on both his body and sword that is designed to kill demons and his sword is now unbreakable and will kill a demon in a single slash. With his limiter now broken and began his mission to fight demons with his mighty sword and catch up on the latest sales, Y/n became the strongest demon slayer that nobody knows aka One Slash Man.

Eventually, when he is on a mission to find and kill off a demon for a reward, he was soon scouted by a Demon Slayer named Tanjiro Kamado and invites Y/n to join the Demon Slayers Corp. to take out an entire army of demons who followed under the order of Muzan Kibutsuji, the King of Demons.

Will the Sword-Weilding Baldy do whatever he can with his powerful swords in order to save the world from Muzan and his army of demons.

Now to be completely honest, I haven't watched the Demon Slayer Series yet, but I did watch the One Punch Man Series, so I will watch the Demon Slayers anime in order to get the story right for this book and I might even add a few scenes that are from the One Punch Man Series and add a few villains from different animes that will challenge Y/n aka One Slash Man to a fight or to offer him a spot in their team or use his strength and sword for research or something different even if they have to do it by force if necessary.

Also, I wanna use a character to replace Genos and the other One Punch Characters in this story as a different way to only use Saitama in the Demon Slayer universe since most x reader stories have those characters, even in different fandoms like My Hero Academia, Highschool DXD, Date-A-Live, Genshin Impact, etc. if you guys known what I'm talking about. If I were to pick someone from the Demon Slayers Series, I would pick Inosuke Hashibira. Let me know in the comments if you have any ideas for any character to be in the story to be either an ally or villain to the reader that is not from One Punch Man. However, that only depends on the anime fandom that I'm into.

As for the love interest, I don't know who will be perfect to be Y/n's love interest, but let me know if you have any ideas for a female anime character to be the reader's love interest. Anything that is not from One Punch man.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.