Idea #74: DDLC x Male!Reader (W.I. Edition(

Title: Doki Doki Cartoon Club

Type of Story: Horror/AU Parody

Based On: Wednesday's Infidelity AU/Doki Doki Literature Club

Mickey as Sayori

W.I. BF as Natuski

D-Side W.I. BF as Yuri

Oswald as Monika

Info About the Info: Y/n was just a normal high school student at the DLC High School in Cherry Blossom City, but doesn't seem to find any interesting clubs to participate in such as the photography club, the literature club, the anime club, the chess club, drama club, etc. However, his old childhood friend named Mickey Mouse came in and invited him over to a club that he and his friends are having at one of the classrooms called the Cartoon Club, which Y/n has some doubts about it, but after Mickey begged for him to come to the club, Y/n accepted his offer as a new member of the Cartoon Club.

So far, the club only has 4 members with Y/n as the 5th member of the group and things started to go well at first, until one day when Y/n and Mickey had some alone time for a moment at Mickey's house before Y/n came back at the next day to check on Mickey out of worry and concern, only to be shocked to find Mickey hanging on a noose and was found dead with blood dripping through his eyes.

Y/n immediately ran back home, lying in bed crying a pool of his own tears to find out that Mickey killed himself by hanging and neither W.I. BF, D-Side W.I. BF, or Oswald don't seem to realize what happen to Mickey as they claim that they never had a member of the club named Mickey cause Mickey no longer exists, which made Y/n feel really confused to what's going on here.

Things eventually have gone from bad to worse when Y/n soon began to notice how clingy the rest of the members of the club are acting pretty strange towards Y/n as they seem to be obsessed with the young man as every day before the big event that they planned for the club, they seemed to be acting very strange such as W.I. BF acting demonic like how his eyes and mouth looked really weird and how he snapped his own neck and charged at him while D-Side BF showed him a very strange and disturbing note and drawing that he made for Y/n, but Y/n did not like what he wrote and drew for him as D-Side W.I. BF started laughing like a maniac before pulling a gun out and shot himself in the stomach 3 times before he collapsed on the floor with Y/n sitting at the front of the class out of fear, not moving a muscle before the big event.

Suddenly, Oswald was the only member of the club that made it to the event and saw how Y/n was terrified of seeing D-Side W.I. BF's dead body on the classroom floor as Oswald was the one pulling the strings and wanted Y/n all to himself as he took him to another world and altered his human DNA into Rabbit Toon DNA to make Y/n feel just as special as his tormentor as he will be trapped with Oswald in an empty classroom to stare each other in the eyes with no one else ruining the moment.

It will be just Y/n and Just Oswald...

Just Oswald...

Just Oswald...

Just Oswald...

Just Oswald...

Just Oswald...

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.