Idea #21: The Walten Files x Male!Reader

Title: The Y/n Files

Type of Story: Horror

Based on: The Walten Files and the FNF Mod based on the series

Y/n L/n as the Black Rabbit (Both in Animatronic and in Anthromorphic Form)

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n always liked to go to Bon Bon Burger's and the animatronics that entertain the kids, unaware of what really happened with the Walten Family. Then as Y/n began his job as a security guard for Bon Bon Burger's, he soon got killed by one of the animatronics and woke up with no memory of what just happened to him that night.

He clearly doesn't know or realized that his soul became trapped inside the animatronic of a black rabbit and soon he became a target of the Walten Family since he is good friends with the last remaining member of the Walten Family, Sophie Walten.

What will Y/n the black rabbit animatronic do now that he is now being hunted down by the many characters of the Bon Bon Burger's franchise?

This story will be both based on the Original Walten Files and the Friday Night Funkin Mod that based on the series.

The Reader will be killed and become a aniamtronic like them, but somehow managed to gain control of his new form and nobody seems to notice of his appearance like he is always been normal as he is.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.