Idea #65: Undertale!Aus x Male!Sans!OC!Reader

Title: Bad to the Bone

Type of Story: Adventure

Based on: Undertale, AU Fangames and the FNF Mods based on them

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n is a diehard fan of Undertale as well as the many fangames based around it and his favorite character is Sans the skeleton as he created his own AU Sans OC named Dark Zone Sans along with creating his own universe based on his OC along with his two best friends, Paul and Charlie with their own ocs, Dark Zone Papyrus and Dark Zone Chara as they are the trio known as The Dark Time Trio.

However, things aren't as the pacifist route as Y/n and his friends are constantly bullied by the students at their school for being too obsessed with the Undertale franchise, except for one that is a huge fan of their work and will do anything to make anyone support them no matter what.

Despite of being constantly bullied by Billy Mason and Veronica Richman that are known as the two most popular kids at school, the Dark Time Trio didn't care as they went back to Y/n's house to work on their game, only to not realize that they were in the middle of a thunderstorm that sent a shockwave to Y/n's computer that killed all three of them and their souls were sent to the Undertale universe, but got separated as Y/n soon found himself in the Original Undertale Universe.

As he starts traveling across the underworld, he soon came across Flowey the Flower, which didn't bother Y/n as he suddenly easily overpowered the talking flower with his own OC's powers as he not only sent into the Undertale Universe, but he also became Dark Zone Sans and he was eventually founded by Toriel, the caretaker of the Ruins and she fully understands about Y/n's backstory and how he and two best pals died by the thunderstorm and was brought her as she is willing to teach him on how to defend himself along with using his newfound powers to show mercy to the monsters of the underground while also use his powers to fight monsters that are cruel and selfish and had no redeeming qualities to choose the pacifist route.

Eventually, he meets the infamous Skeleton Bros, Sans and Papyrus as they treat Y/n like another brother to them and lets him live with them at the town of Snowdin. Then one day, Y/n decided to practice on how to rap battle with the help of Papyrus and Sans on becoming a famous rapper in the underground and Sans even teaches Y/n on how to use his powers when he and Papyrus found out that he can transform into his OC, Dark Zone Sans after Y/n's fight with Dusttale Sans.

Then after there have been rumors about Y/n killing off Dusttale Sans, many of the evil Sans from the multiverse decided to hunt down Y/n to make him a new member of their villain's team, unless Y/n, Sans, Papyrus and the more Heroic versions of Sans from the multiverse team up to stop them.

But then, as Y/n encounters a couple of familiar faces during his adventures, he was both shocked and surprised to see his two best friends, Paul and Charlie again as they also became their own OCs, Dark Zone Papyrus and Dark Zone Chara as they reunited to form their own gang, The Dark Time Trio and will do everything in their power to keep the Underverse from the forces of evil.

Characters

Paul aka Dark Zone Papyrus

Relationship: Best Friend and Brotherly Figure

After Paul got killed by the shockwave, his soul was transported into the Underswap Universe, where he is taken in by Underswap Papyrus and Sans as they treat him as an equal and have the same expression as their original counterparts when he found out that Paul became his Oc, Dark Zone Papyrus and suddenly became insane after he killed DustSwap Papyrus as they tried to calm him down and they don't blame him for his action because he couldn't control his dark urges after seeing DustSwap Papyrus kill Swap Sans in front of him.

Eventually, Paul finally called down after the song called, Homie-cide when he showed both Swap Papyrus and Swap Sans the two ghosts of their Dusttale counterparts and they can understand the pain and suffering that he and his two best buds had to deal with before he ended up their world as his own OC.

Then one day in another world, he was surprised to see his two best buds again as their own Undertale OCs, Dark Zone Sans and Dark Zone Chara as Paul views Y/n as another brother to him as they worked together to stop the vile villains as a team.

Charlie aka Dark Zone Chara

Relationship: 2nd Best Friend and Love Interest

As the creator and persona of Dark Zone Chara, Charlie is the supporter and morality booster of the group as well as Y/n's 2nd long time best friend and love interest when she ended up in the Story Shift Universe and was taken in by Shift Chara and Shift Asriel and just like before in the Original and Swap Worlds, they both worried and concerned for Charlie as she has been taking out several versions of Chara that turned out to be evil and sinister and one of them killed both Frisk and Asriel from an alternate universe.

They both don't blame Charlie for her actions when she couldn't control the dark side of herself due to how her own OC was created as they both supported her and are more than willing to help her out with her problems.

Eventually when she found an evil version of Chara that was about to deliver a killing blow to her two best friends, she took out the Chara by slicing her in half to save her friends from getting killed as the three of them reunited and finally formed their group as the Dark Time Trio.

When the whole nightmare is done and over with, Charlie will get to spend some time with her boyfriend, Y/n and their brother-in-law, Paul enjoy their new lives at the Undertale Multiverse.

I was starting to get back into the Undertale fandom and after seeing that the Dusttale FNF Mod is getting a new and improved look and stuff, so I decided to come up with an idea for this story idea with my own version of Sans, Papyrus and Chara that is also the reader and his two best friends.

I was surprised to see most of the Undertale Fan-games along with the Friday Night Funkin' mods based on them are coming out like crazy and I hope to see more of them in the future as well as the Undertale Yellow Fangame that I have been waiting for the full update.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.