Idea #50: Choo-Choo Charles x Male!Reader

Title: It Runs on Coal and Blood

Type of Story: Horror

Based on: Choo Choo Charles Horror Game

Info About the Reader: Y/n has been summoned by his father's old friend named Eugene as he makes his way to a place called the Island of Aranearum to help him take down a demon train/spider hybrid known as Choo-Choo Charles, but as the two managed to get their own train to take down Charles from the old Train Shed, Eugene soon met his untimely death with Charles and asks Y/n with his dying breath to go find the 3 eggs that is key in defeating Charles.

With Eugene dead and is now being hunted down like an animal by Choo-Choo Charles, he vowed to get revenge on the demonic train spider by collecting enough scrap to upgrade his Train that he named after the death of Eugene and collect 3 of the eggs to force Charles into a final showdown to death and bring peace onto the island from Charles' reign of terror.

As long as he can keep an eye out for Charles along with hearing the sound of his whistle and keeping his train up and running, he should be okay with all the scrap metal that he can find and earn from the local residents of the island and Eugene's son, Paul that has a fool-proof plan to take down Charles once and for all.

He also has to be careful not to get killed by Warren Charles and his goons that are keeping the eggs under constant watch and preventing anyone including Y/n from getting those eggs if Y/n needs to use them to summon Charles into a final showdown.

Characters:

Choo-Choo Charles

Relationship: A Worthy Opponent

After Y/n makes his way onto the island and Charles began to chase him and Eugene in the train they were riding on the train from the shed that they broke in, Choo-Choo Charles eventually sees Y/n as a worthy foe and has some "other" plans for Y/n rather than killing him. He would even try to tease Y/n by blowing his horn to make him think that Charles is coming to get him, but he will also take out Warren Charles's goons in order for Y/n to get the eggs so that he can challenge Y/n into a final showdown to the death.

But what he doesn't know is that Y/n and Paul planted bombs on the old wooden bridge that will lead to his death.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.