Idea #39: Mario and Rabbids Kingdom + Sparks of Hope x Male!Reader

Suggested by MelvinCampbell4

Title: Crossover Bonanza/The Sparks of Hopes and Dreams

Type of Story: Action/Adventure

Based on: The Mario and Rabbids Kingdom and The Sparks of Hope Sequel

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n really loves the Super Mario Series as well as Raving Rabbids, ever since he started playing through the Mario & Rabbids Kingdom Series that makes it one of the best video game crossovers that he had ever played on his Nintendo Switch, especially how some of the Rabbids became the main cast of the characters like Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc.

But then, something strange happened when he suddenly got sucked into the game through his switch from the infamous Virus that is also the main villain of the first game, and he is now in the gaming world of Mario and Rabbids Kingdom and is now a wanted target to the villainous Virus and their army of Evil Rabbids.

Luckily, Y/n was then rescued by the Mario & Rabbids Gang, but also the Rabbid that looks like him as he joins the gang to help them defeat the Evil Virus once and for all.

In the Sparks of Hope Story: After the Events of the first game, the gang is now facing off against another Evil Virus that is at the other side of the Galaxy, where they meet a gang of Rabbid Comets that resemble the cosmic stars from the Super Mario Galaxy Series and a new army of Evil Rabbids along with Bowser's minions that are under the control of this New Virus as Y/n, his partner Rabbid and his friends, including the King of the Koopas himself, Bowser will stop at nothing to save the galaxy from the new Evil Virus and their gang of villains from taking over the universe.

This will be in two separate books, and I will do my best to draw what the reader should look like in the story as well as the reader's own Rabbid and as for the fan favorite Rabbids that appeared in the story like Desti and Midnite, I will draw human versions of the two as the Reader's Love Interest.

I might even come up with an evil version of the reader that was created by the virus in the sequel of the series with the Dark Rabbit from the Bloody Bunny Series as the evil version of Rabbid Y/n. I'll even add Rayman that started the fandom of the Rabbids since their debut in the Rayman Raving Rabbids series as well.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.