Idea #4: Yandere!Tails Doll x Male!Child!Reader

Title: The Cult of the Tails Doll

Based on: Sonic R Sega Saturn Game, The Tails Doll Creepypasta, Sonic.exe & The Red Ruby Rampage FNF Mods.

Type: Platonic & Horror Yandere

Plot and Info about the reader: Y/n L/n was a young boy, who loved the Sonic the Hedgehog series, but his most favorite character is Sonic's most trusted partner and sidekick Tails aka Miles Prower. He always loved to see the smart and talented kitsune fox in action in the cartoons and video games with his partner and best friend, Sonic.

However, on his 10th birthday, he received a package in the mail with a copy of one of his favorite Sonic games, Sonic R for the Sega Saturn, but he doesn't even know that he is being targeted by a cult group that worshipped the infamous Tails Doll, who has chosen Y/n to become his own son in his image as a young demonic kitsune fox.

Eventually, the Tails Doll came into the real world by the Cult of the Tails Doll as Y/n's new favorite toy and his new best friend forever and once Y/n's soul is under the Tails Doll's control, he will never feel the sunshine from the face of the Earth ever again.

He will coming with his soon-to-be demonic kitsune fox father, The Tails Doll...forever.....

Characters

The Tails Doll

Relationship: Father x Son

As Tails Doll still remains as one of the most powerful demonic entities like Sonic.exe or Lord X, but he feels like something missing inside of his heart. So he decides to go search for a worthy mortal to become his own child in his own image and will do anything to make them submit to their new and permanent role as his own child. Then when made to his way to the real world after a gamer used the Tails Doll Curse Ritual, The Tails Doll came out to attack his next victim, but before he was about to deliver the final blow to his victim, he had an idea that might help him on his quest.

So he then started brainwashing and corrupting his victim into becoming his slave and that is the very beginning of his own cult as they started manipulating and kidnaping innocent people in Creation City to force them into joining their cult as it was secretly held in the underground area of Danger Zone City.

His idea of making people join his cult is by putting his victims to sleep and makes a mobian plush doll of themselves for them to sleep with that he also placed the curse on them that will torment their human counterparts in order to break their minds while they are sleeping to become as one to join the cult.

Once he had his sights on Y/n, he knew that he is a troubled soul and a big fan of Sonic and Tails, which he is perfect soul for him to be his own son. So he sent out three of his best cult members to go find Y/n and find a way to bring him into the cult for him to perform the ritual with him as Y/n's new favorite toy.

By the time that he completes the ritual and Y/n is now a perfect copy of himself as a smaller version of him, he will reward all of his cult members by turning them into their mobian forms with a hint of demonic energy to server their new master.

He will also assign Boyfriend aka Encore BF, Tails.exe, Psycho Tails, Requital Luther, Left Alone Tails (My Oc), and K1tsunef0x (My 2nd Oc) to watch over Y/n to prevent him from escaping and take good care of him, but if Y/n misbehaves or makes an attempt to escape, he will punish him in order to break his mind into submission and obedience to make him accept his new life as his own son.

Boyfriend aka Encore BF

Encore BF (Demon Form)

Relationship: Big Brother x Little Brother

Boyfriend was another one of Tails Doll's own victim to be forced into the cult and when he went into Danger Zone City to go look for Girlfriend, only to get knocked out by none other than Girlfriend in a cult member's cloak and later went to his dream realm was challenged to a rap battle with his mobian counterpart named Encore BF. Eventually, his mind and soul was broken and became a member of the cult. Overtime, he spending some time with Y/n and hanging out with him and when he was given the reward to become a mobian bunny named Encore BF, he was chosen to be Y/n's older brother by his master and will do whatever it takes to keep his little brother safe and sound to please his master.

This is gonna be one of those Yandere x child reader stories with the Tails Doll and the male reader as a father/son type of relationship since there hasn't been much x reader stories about the Tails Doll so I thought about writing one just for the fun of it.

Also, the other Tails from the various creepypastas like the Sonic.exe game, the Needlemouse series, the secret histories series, etc will be a part of the story and will be working with the Tails Doll to watch over Y/n to make sure that he doesn't escape while the Tails Doll is off either running errands or hanging up with his best friend Sonic.exe.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.