Idea #33: Ayupan X Bloody Bunny x Male!Reader

Title: Y/n x Bloody Bunny

Type of Story: Adventure/Action

Based on: Ayupan x Bloody Bunny Series

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n has always wanted to be a famous rapper as he always practiced his vocal skills with his own Playstation 1 system with a copy of the Friday Night Funkin' video game in order to achieve his dream to finally meet his idol, Ayupan. But then, he soon came across a rabbit plushie at the local dump in Downtown Creation City while on the run from the school bully, Billy Mason and his goons as he takes it back home with him at his own home at the Tranquil Forest that he inherited from his grandfather after he passed away.

Then suddenly, when Y/n started playing the Friday Night Funkin' game on his PS1 with a built-in-microphone, the rabbit plushie soon was brought to life as the rabbit plush was known to be a powerful and benevolent deity known as Bloody Bunny that ruled over the planet 600 years ago until the Evil Vampire Lord corrupted her to enslave humanity until a couple of cloaked heroes used their magic abilities to turn the two of them into plush toys, so that humanity can be safe and sound from the Vampire Lord.

So then, now that Y/n had revived Bloody Bunny from her stone-like state, the two of them now lived out their lives together with the rabbit plush doll as his own personal bodyguard, which Y/n didn't need something like that to protect himself from any possible threat as he can take care of himself since he is the only left in the family after his family died when he was only 7 years old. But then, the two of them eventually got along pretty well as Bloody Bunny decided to train Y/n how to defend himself along with knowing how to use a weapon properly like a katana blade and ninja stars.

Then when Y/n managed to win two tickets to the next Ayupan Concert with Exclusive V.I.P. Passes through a radio contest and finally gets to meet his idol, Ayupan, until the Vampire Lord decides to crash the party to locate Y/n L/n that mistakenly sees him as the cloaked hero from 600 years ago to force him to change him back into his true form, which Y/n refuses and he and Bloody Bunny fought back against him and his minions with the help of Ayupan to put a stop to the Vampire Lord and his reign of terror once and for all before he can corrupt both Y/n and his partner Bloody Bunny into helping him rule the world and enslave humanity once again.

Characters

Bloody Bunny

Relationship: Love Interest

After Y/n found her at the dump and brought her back to life with his musical talents, she told him about her backstory and in return vows to protect Y/n from anyone that tries to harm him or give him a hard time. Eventually, she and Y/n became great friends and she even decided to teach him how to become a proud warrior like herself.

She even went along with him on his trip to the Ayupan concert to meet his idol and will defend her friend from any danger like how her arch-enemy, The Vampire Lord and his army of Kikkies decided to crash the party and try to force Y/n into turning him back into his God form, which she already knew that Y/n is not the one who turned them both into plushies.

So she, Y/n and Ayupan teamed up to defeat her mortal enemy once and for all and she would do anything to keep Y/n safe and sound. She even developed a crush on Y/n, when Y/n suddenly gained the ability to transform into a rabbit plushie himself, thanks to their training that made her blush on how handsome and strong he is in his plush form as she tries her best to hide her emotions about falling in love with Y/n.

Ayupan

Relationship: Love Interest

When Y/n won the tickets and V.I.P. Passes to her next concert, she was excited to go up against him as his number one fan because she has been listening to his own FNF music videos, until The Vampire Lord shows up and ruins the concert and she was shocked to see how both Y/n and Bloody Bunny managed to defeat Vampire Lord and his minions until they all decided to retreat back to the castle in Transylvania. She even decided to team up with the two of them on their journey since she is a popular singer and with her family fortune to help them out and travel to anywhere in the country to put a stop to The Vampire Lord's evil plans.

Like Bloody Bunny, Ayupan also has a crush on Y/n even after watching so many of his videos on Youtube and she was the one who gave him the tickets and V.I.P. passes to her next concert and she also tries to hide her blush when she is around Y/n. She would even let them stay at their family mansion as long as they want until they stop the Vampire Lord once and for all.

This will be based on the underrated Bloody Bunny series, Ayupan x Bloody Bunny and the first few chapters will be longer than what's shown in the episodes of the series and I will give Y/n some amazing abilities that he earned during his training with Bloody Bunny.

I can even make this story even longer with some extra chapters, if anyone has any suggestions or ideas of what might be good for a good chapter, let me know in the comments if you do.

​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.