Idea #90: Disney's Dreamlight Valley x Male!Reader

Title: Welcome to Dreamlight Valley, Y/n!

Type of Story: Adventure/Slice of Life

Based on: Disney's Dreamlight Valley

Info About the Reader: Y/n was a young man, who recently graduated college and decided to move back to your old home from childhood to remember all of the good times you had as a child.

But then, when you went to sleep that night, you suddenly found yourself in the world of Dreamlight Valley, which is currently under the influence of the Forgotten with the Plaza being covered in Night Thorns along with the many memorable Disney characters disappearing one by one, leaving only Mickey Mouse, Scrooge McDuck and of course Merlin the wizard from the movie, The Sword in the Stone.

That's where you come in to save Dreamlight Valley and banish the evil of the Forgotten to bring back the magic within the valley with the help of all your favorite Disney characters to assist you on your journey.

What kind of adventure will you and every Disney character will be in next in the magical world of Dreamlight Valley?

I always love playing Dreamlight Valley on both my Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 5 and I am excited to see what new update is gonna be for the game since a new DLC is coming next year that after the main story of the game is finally finished before the announcement of the new Dreamlight Valley DLC, A Rift in Time.

​​​​​​If you like this story idea along with the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.