Idea #53: Yandere!Pibby!FNF!Mods x Male!Reader

Suggested by MelvinCampbell4

Title: Learning with Disaster

Type of Story: Adventure/Horror

Based on: Learning with Pibby Series

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was just a normal, average teenage boy, but has no friends to talk or laugh with due to his lack of social skills. However, his parents do seem to understand about their son's problems and tried to keep their son happy as his mother homeschools him while his father works at his job to support his family.

The only thing that keeps Y/n happy was his video games and the many TV shows that aired on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and on Disney as all of the heroes from the shows are his only true friends as he writes down so many fanfiction stories based on his favorite cartoon characters.

Then one day, he stumbled upon a new TV Show known as Learning with Pibby that really gained his interest in this show as well as the many, many mods on the popular online game called Friday Night Funkin' as he began playing as many of the Pibby FNF Mods that he can play on his computer.

However, when Y/n found himself inside his dream and saw Bun Bun under the Pibby Virus' control as it plans to corrupt Y/n with the virus after seeing how unhappy he is in the real world and have no friends to play with him and will use its own corrupted minions to capture Y/n in order to let the Darkness consume him. By the time, he wakes up, he was shocked to see the Darkness already corrupting a lot of the residents of Creation City, including his own parents as they try to corrupt Y/n with the virus to join the Darkness.

Luckily for him, he was saved by a young woman by the name of Pibby along with her partner named BF and her two friends, Alloy Boy and Melira as they took him to someplace where the virus won't find them and Y/n teams up with them in order to put a stop to the Darkness once and for all.

Characters

Pibby

Relationship: Love Interest

After Pibby rescued Y/n from the Darkness that was about to consume him, she is willing to protect him from whatever the virus throws at them and their team by fighting and rap battling against them. Pibby felt bad for Y/n even after all the trouble he had been through like how he never had any friends in his life and after the Darkness took over the real world including his own parents as she tries her best to cheer him up and teaches him how to survive against the virus with weapons and the power of music with the help of Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin.

She even developed a crush on Y/n and will do anything to protect him and her friends no matter what it takes to stop the Darkness once and for all. To her surprise, Y/n does share the same feelings with her and by the time they finally put an end to the Darkness once and for all, they're both gonna have a very happy ending together.

Boyfriend

Relationship: Best Friend and Brotherly Figure

After Boyfriend agreed to teach Y/n about rap battling against his enemies, Y/n eventually got the hang of it and the two of them became a dynamic duo in rap battling as they worked together to take down any corrupted foe with the power of music.

Like Pibby, Boyfriend sees Y/n as a brother to him since they both became best friends and will do whatever he can to protect Y/n from the virus, even if he sacrificed himself to the virus to save Y/n's life and Y/n had to rap battle against him in order to free him from the virus.

By the end of the apocalypse, Y/n thanked BF for the amazing adventure and teaching him how to rap battle and they both become one of the famous rap battlers in the world.

In this story, I will make Pibby from the long-waited-to-be-released-series, Learning with Pibby as a full-grown female adult and I understand that it's taking so long for them to release the series since they posted the trailer on YouTube for more than a year and how long we've been waiting for the show to come out, but we'll just have to be patient and maybe the show will eventually come out. If the whole animation crisis this that's been happening recently with Netfilx, Warner Bros. Studios and other television companies have been dealing when they started canceling out so many animated TV shows like the Cuphead show and the many TV Shows from Cartoon Network.

But who knows, maybe something might turn out for the better once everything gets back to the way it should be since the whole Covid-19 pandemic and all that.

Also, since there is so many FNF Mods based on the Learning with Pibby Series, I'm gonna need you all to figure out which Pibby FNF Mods should be good enough for the story by leave them down in the comments below. However, I will use the characters from the Box Funkin FNF Mod called Cartoon Network Takeover since their music are a bunch of bangers and the hard work they put into the mod. But let me know in the comments below if you know any Pibby FNF Mods that you guys think are good enough for the book.

​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.