Idea #3: Yandere!Dead!Tails x Male!Hedgehog!Reader

Title: I Know What You Did To Tails

Based on: We Have to Talk About Tails Comic 

Type of Story: Yandere/Horror Story

Info About The Reader: Y/n L/n is a heroic F/c hedgehog like Sonic himself, both super speed and everything that the blue blur possesses in his adventures in Mobius, but he is much more serious and less cocky than Sonic that Shadow might even respect you for that kind of attitude.

You are also the perfect step-brother to Miles "Tails" Prower" the fox and will do anything and/or whatever he can in his power to keep Tails safe and sound from any threat that comes across from him, Tails and all of his friends. Even if it means avenging Tails from his death from a vile villain or someone that may have a dark side within them.

Then for some strange reason, Y/n is started to notice about Sonic's strange behavior and how he usually acts that way when he is around him and his friends and how he was acting towards Tails, especially how he just appearing and disappearing out of nowhere when Sonic is around, especially when the blue hedgehog sometimes started carrying a shovel with him and going into the woods like almost everyday, which lead him to go investigate on what Sonic is up to.

Eventually after some detective work, Y/n had discovered that Sonic has gone insane and started killing so many versions of Tails that he realized that every time that Tails died, he will come always come back as a clone with no memory of what just happened after he was killed by Sonic.

So then, Y/n decided to expose Sonic for what he has done to Tails and after he and his friends have discovered the burial ground of many of Tails' dead corpses that Sonic had buried in the woods. After that, Sonic was then arrested and sent to a mental asylum for all the trouble that he had caused between him and Tails, labeling him as a traitor and a hero that has been fallen from grace.

Tails was happy that Y/n had stood up for him after saving his life from Crazy Sonic that was about to kill him and he will always be by Y/n's side...

However, Tails is always seem to be hovering around Y/n like all the time and for some reason Tails has been acting kinda weird towards Y/n, not in a Crazy Sonic way, but something more stranger than that.

Y/n doesn't know why Tails has been acting so chummy and lovable towards the F/c hedgehog and doesn't know that Tails is whipping up a formula in his own lab that is going to bring back all of his dead clones that Sonic killed from the dead so that he and his zombified clones will force Y/n to join them, even in death so that no one will ever separate them from their savior.

Characters:

Sonic the Hedgehog (Crazy Sonic)

Sonic aka Crazy Sonic is the main villain of the comic, "We Need to Talk About Tails", as he has more than 7 murders under his belts when he started to see Tails to be alive and well after he saw that he was dead after Tails tried to save him and Y/n from drowning in a water trap and buried him in the woods, where no one would dare to look for Tails' dead body.

He refused to believe that Tails' is still alive (Due to the game physics of a player died in a level and had extra or infinite lives to be brought back) and thinks that Tails' was some kind of robot or clone created by Dr. Eggman or some sort of imposter and just brutally murders them and buries them in the woods where he buried the body of the original Tails that he saw got killed, only to be caught by Y/n and everyone of his friends, including his arch-enemy, Dr. Robotnik before he was about to kill and bury Tails again.

Eventually, he was then labeled as a traitor and a murder and was sent to a mental asylum for all the trouble he has caused to his best buddy and partner, Tails as his heroism has now been fallen from grace.

Miles 'Tails' Prower

Tails is the partner and sidekick of Sonic and Y/n and he had died from a spike pit after trying to save Sonic and Y/n from a water trap, but somehow was brought back to life countless times (Due to the video game physics of a player's lives) and was constantly killed over and over again with no memory of what just happened between him and Sonic until Y/n stepped in and revealed Sonic's dark secret that completely shocked him to see many dead bodies of himself. 

After Sonic was arrested and was put into a cell in an mental asylum, Tails is happy that Y/n risked himself to save his life from his former friend and partner, Sonic and he soon slowly developed an obsession towards Y/n and he hasn't been leaving his side ever since that moment he saved his life.

Eventually, he has been working on a serum in his own lab that will bring all of his dead clones from their grave so that they can force Y/n to join them and be together, even in death so that no one will stop them from keeping Y/n to themselves.

This story will be based off of the popular fan Sonic comic, "We Need to Talk ABout Tails" and the reader will be apart of the story as well.

The story will also be a bit different from the comic's story and it will be extended after Y/n has exposed Sonic for his actions and Tails will have an obsession towards Y/n like how Secret Histories Tails and Evil Tails from Tails' Dark Dairy Series did with their unhealthy obsessions towards their own Sonics.