Idea #32: Yandere!Porta-Boy+ x Male!Child!Reader

Title: The Gameboy From Hell

Type of Story: Horror/Short Story

Based on: The Porta-Boy Plus Horror Game (A Wario-Ware Style Horror Game, but with a Twist)

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was just a young boy without any friends to play or interact with, but has a couple of loving parents that seems to understand their son's social problems, so that's when Y/n's father brought home a brand-new portable gaming system called The Porta-Boy + Gaming System with over 100+ games to play for hours of fun and excitement.

However, what Y/n doesn't know about that there is a dark secret about the company that created the Porta-Boy + game systems as the Evil Porta-Boys suddenly gain sentience and can somehow understand the pain and suffering of having no friends to play with, so they all decided to capture Y/n while he is busy playing his own Porta-Boy system so that they can transfer his brainwaves into an Ultra-Powered, highly-advanced Porta-Boy robot and take over the world and enslave humanity with Y/n as their king.

Y/n was now completely terrified that no one is going to save him, except for one of the Porta-Boys that is completely different from all of the evil ones that are trying to capture Y/n to make him one of them as it was the same Porta-Boy+ that his father gave to his son on his birthday as he was trying his best to keep Y/n happy and entertained with his collection of games until he found out that his evil robotic clones are after Y/n to turn him into an evil robot like them to enslave humanity.

So, it's up to the two of them to put an end to their reign of terror upon the gaming digital world of the Porta-Boy system as Y/n is going to find a way to escape the nightmare once and for all with the help of his best buddy and favorite video Game, Porta-Boy+.

Characters

Porta-Boy+

Relationship: Companion/Helper/Partner

Porta-Boy+ was given to Y/n for his birthday by his father, who worked at the company that makes the Porta-Boy Consoles to keep him happy and entertained with his collection of fun mini-games, but soon found out that his evil robot brother and sisters were planning to turn Y/n into their king by transferring his brainwaves into the Giant Porta-Boy Robot to enslave humanity. So, he decided to help out Y/n by giving him some clues to escape and put an end to the Evil Porta-Boy's evil plans once and for all.

This will be a short horror story of the cool new horror game with the art made by Lumpy Touch, who made the Gorefield Advance Series and the Gorefield Horoscopes Series.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.