Idea #28: Nintendo High x Male!Child!Reader

Suggested by drizzyaundris from Wattpad

Title: Welcome to Nintendo High, Y/n L/n

Type of Story: Parody/Comedy/Slice of Life

Based on: The Nintendo High Series on YouTube

Info about the Reader: Y/n is a great gamer and a smart 11 year old boy that soon got him enrolled to a special school known as Nintendo High and moves into the Mario Brother's house as their roommate.

As Y/n tries to fit into the school, despite being bullied by both Bowser, Wario and Waluigi, he soon became just as popular as Mario and Luigi themselves.

Eventually, he soon developed some amazing powers and abilities like his favorite video game characters and decides to use them for good and not for evil and nefarious purposes like how Luigi became the villainous, Mr. L or when Bowser sabotage the school's Prom night with the Prom King Crown.

Then as a new exchange student from Sega High by the name of Sonic the Hedgehog, Y/n doesn't let his jealousy get the better of him, no matter how much of a jerk that the blur blue may be until he and Mario saves his life from drowning in the water.

Characters

Mario & Luigi

Relationship: Older Brothers x Little Brother

After Y/n moves into the Mario Brothers home from the orphanage, the two of them welcomed Y/n to the family as their little brother and help him be able to fit into Nintendo High while protecting him from Bowser, Wario and Waluigi and any sort of threat in the entire school. Luigi even thanks Y/n for risking his own life to save him from his evil alter ego, Mr. L. As for Mario, he was surprised to see Y/n gain some powers that he and his brother, Luigi and the other video game characters had and does his very best to teach Y/n on how to properly use his newfound powers for good and not evil.

​​​​​​This story will be based on the popular YouTube Video Game Animated Web Series, Nintendo High and the reader will be living at an orphanage called Lonely Hills Local Orphanage, but Y/n doesn't have a horrible life and has been chosen by Principal Master Hand himself to enroll at Nintendo High for both his amazing video game skills and his High School Intelligence.

​​I might even write some extra chapters that will be about Y/n in his own adventure or trying to learn how to use his new video game related powers. You can suggest some ideas for a chapter in the book.

​​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.