Idea 88: Y/N.AVI

Title: Y/N

Title: Y/N.AVI

Type of Story: Creepypasta

Based on: Junior.AVI - SML Creepypasta, Suicide Mouse.AVI, Various Creepypastas

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was just an innocent young 12-year-old boy, who is always at the wrong place and at the wrong time as he is always blamed for no reason whenever he tried to be on his best behavior. Tired of getting blamed and punished for no reason, Y/n decided to run away and never return to get away from the pain and suffering that he had endured over the years.

Then suddenly, he soon got the attention by a group of benevolent demons that saw how sad and miserable he became because of how everyone treated him horribly and decided to give him a chance to get back at the people who wronged him.

Now he has become one with the demons that all became as one being known as Y/n.AVI, and now he's going to punish the people that made his life a living he'll.

Characters

Everyone that Wronged him

Relationship: Toxic Friends/Family

No matter how much Y/n tried to be the best person he can be, they all just keep blaming and punishing him for no reason. Even his own family don't care for him and would just ground him for no reason even of he was just doing the right thing, but his younger siblings were the ones that get Y/n in trouble and think its fun playing the blame game on him, which is both cruel and wrong at the same time.

But then, when Y/n ran away without their knowledge, they all soon began to realize what they done and hope they can find Y/n in time.

Until, one night when Y/n decided to come back in his new AVI form at his family's house, they were all in complete shock when they saw Y/N.AVI controlling a realistic looking puppet of himself as a way to make them think that Y/n was dead and pin the blame on them for his own death before killing them all for revenge.

Who knows what kind of torture that he will do on the rest of the people in a town called Spirit Town.

The AVI Demons 

Suicide Mouse.AVI

The Smiling Critters

Outtaluckrabbit.mov

Euthanasiarabbit.mov

Strangled Red

GB

Sonic.PSP

Tails Doll

Sonic.EYX

Bootleg SpongeBob

Creepy Black Curse Ghost (Pokemon)

Proyect T (Tails Creepypasta)

Slendytubbies

Gorefield

SCP-1471-A

Timothy the Ghost Engine

Relationship: New and Caring Family

After Y/n ran away from home to get away from the people that made his life a living hell, he suddenly entered a whole new world filled with black and white colors and encountered a bunch of demons that somehow felt bad for him and decided to give him a chance to get back at the people that wronged him and soon became as one with Y/n, thus becoming a Creepypasta hivemind known as Y/n.AVI.

Despite of fusing themselves into Y/n, they managed to create a pocket dimension in his mind in case, Y/n decided to enter the pocket dimension to hang out or play with the other AVI Demons as he sees them as the perfect family that will always love and care for him until the end of time.

They will do whatever they can to protect Y/n from whatever kind of threat that tried to kill him or humiliate him, let alone a mysterious cult that worship a God of vengeance that had the same problem as Y/n had that also wanted to help out Y/N.AVI with dealing with the people that wronged him.

I thought about this idea for a AVI related Creepypasta story and i understand that most of the exes I picked out are not like Suicide Mouse.AVI but I wanted to use some good ones that will help out the Reader with his situation with the people that blamed him for no reason.

Y/n will also gain some forms that he will use to get back at the people who wronged him as well as their powers to use against his victims.

If you like this story idea along with the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.