Idea #77: Yandere!Playtime With Percy x Male!Reader

Title: Best Pals Forever!!!

Type of Story: Horror

Based on: Playtime With Percy FNAF Fangame

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was just a normal guy until he got a call from his boss saying that he needs to watch over the old abandoned establishment known as Percy's Playhouse for five nights until the day of its demolition as well as Y/n's job termination.

But his boss is offering Y/n a $250 paycheck if he accepts the job, which he accepts and goes over to the one place that he remembered as a child and reuniting with his old animatronic friends, the Paltronics one last time.

However, when Y/n returns to the old playhouse, the animatronics were all happy to see their old friend again and they do not want Y/n to leave them ever again once Y/n finishes his last night before the demolition and they'll do whatever it takes to make Y/n stay with them forever.

They plan to have some fun with Y/n along with Pal Percy before they have the chance to capture Y/n and make him one of them as an animatronic and move to someplace where no one will ever find them and take Y/n away from them.

Let's hope that Y/n will do whatever it takes to get through the five nights before the demolition or else he will be trapped with Percy and his friends as best pals forever and ever...

After checking out this interesting Five Nights at Freddy's Fangame, Playtime With Percy, I decided to come up with an x reader story since there's not much x reader stories based on this FNAF Fangame, even Yandere ones.

Plus, Pal Percy reminded me of Omega Flowey from Undertale and Porta-Boy+ from the horror game of the same name, which makes him a great video game villain in a Five Nights at Freddy's Fangame.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.