Idea #5: Yandere!Mickey!Creepypastas x Male!Child!Reader

Title: Into the Inkwell of Doom

Based on: The Many Mickey Mouse Related Friday Night Funkin' Mods

Type of Story: Platonic, Yandere

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n was just an innocent, 5 year old boy, living with his 2 loving parents until they both died in a fatal car crash and had to live with his horrible and greedy aunt and uncle that forced him to live under their basement until he turns 18 so that they can use him to become rich and famous again after blowing all of their fortune through gambling at the Black Aces Casino in Silver Sands Resorts. But all hope was not lost for the young boy as a portal came out of nowhere in the basement he is in and then he got sucked into the portal and was taken into the world of Disney with Mickey Mouse and his friends along with the infamous creepypasta counterparts of our favorite cartoon mouse.

As Y/n began to face off against a couple of evil Mickeys such as Sadmouse.exe and Markus Mouse in a rap battle, he later got saved by Crisis Mouse aka Beta Markus Mouse as the old version of Markus decided to raise the boy as his own and teach him how to be a proper toon like and the real Mickey Mouse and how to defend himself from all sort of evil and corrupt toons that wanted to turn Y/n over to the dark side of the Toon Zone.

Now with Y/n as an adult under Crisis Mouse care, it's up to him and his adoptive father to put an stop to Sadmouse.exe and his gang of evil toons once and for all with the help of the one and only Mickey Mouse and his friends along with some of the most popular Disney creepypastas and a couple of toon versions of Boyfriend and Girlfriend from the Friday Night Funkin' Universe.

Characters

Crisis Mouse

Relationship: Adoptive Father x Surrogate Son

Crisis Mouse was known to be a beta version of Markus Mouse that was marked as a failure when scientists tried to create the perfect copy of Mickey Mouse, but despite of his mean look on his face, he is not like the perfect version of Markus Mouse that has a vicious and violet temper tantrum, in fact he is actually not that bad or evil and he just wanted to be nice and make some friends. Then his luck changed when he saw Y/n that was about to get attacked by Markus and he sliced his head right before he was about to harm Y/n. When Y/n ran over to Crisis and hug his leg as a way of saying thank you, he was surprised to see someone like Y/n that is not afraid of him or his appearance as he decided to adopt Y/n as raise him as his own after Y/n had to explain how he got here in the first place and how his own parents died because of his greedy, evil aunt and uncle.

Year Later, after Crisis took care of Y/n like his own son to the age of 18, the two of the decided to stop hiding at the old Mickey Mouse clubhouse and decided to work together to stop Sadmouse.exe and his own legion of evil toons at his own game by challenging them to a rap battle and hopefully they will find some friends that will them on their journey if any means necessary to trap that evil mouse.

In this story that is similar to the Sonic.exe & Mario.exe x Reader FNF Mod stories, the reader will not be going through the whole story to get back home and will decide to stay with Crisis Mouse since he had decided to adopt him due to how he saved his life from Markus Mouse.

Also I will add my suicidemouse.avi OCs, which are Freakazoid Mouse, Weirdo Rabbit and other OCs that I came up with to the story as well.

Also I decided to use Sadmouse.exe from the Sad Mouse Remake Mod as the main villain of the story that took Y/n from the world from his aunt and uncle's basement with a portal that he created that bought the reader to his world and after Y/n managed to get away from the evil mouse through another portal, he will do whatever he can to get the reader back by forming his own legion of evil toons to get the job done.

Here's a couple of sneak peeks of what's gonna happen to Y/n in the prologue of the story.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea