Idea #8: Yandere!Tails' Dark Diary x Male!Hedgehog!Reader

Title: The Dark Curse of Tails' Dark Diary

Based on: The Tails' Dark Diary Series on YouTube

Type of Story: Dark Horror/Romance

Y/n L/n the Rapping Hedgehog

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n was just a normal F/c hedgehog with a passion for being a professional rapper and he is just as awesome and heroic as Sonic the hedgehog himself, only that he sometimes come in at the wrong place and at the wrong time

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n was just a normal F/c hedgehog with a passion for being a professional rapper and he is just as awesome and heroic as Sonic the hedgehog himself, only that he sometimes come in at the wrong place and at the wrong time. He's also great friends with Tails the fox as they both shared a brotherly bond together, unaware of what kind of dark secret that Tails has been keeping in his own diary and started killing anyone that gets in his way of being together with Sonic. Then Y/n finally saw what happened to Tails, he decided not to interact with him and not read his diary, knowing that Tails might try to murder him, even in his sleep.

However, instead of Tails killing Y/n in cold blood like he did to his own friends, he just knocked Y/n out and lock him in a room to brainwash him into submission to help him with his problems from the events of his dark diary and assist him at the local church to help him perform some cult rituals and sacrifices and whenever Y/n had some resistances left in him, Tails will have to break him again to into submission again.

Overtime, Y/n has became a loyal servant to Tails with his mission to find the perfect one that resembles Sonic until Tails eventually realizes when he tries it out on Y/n and was shocked that Y/n was the true Sonic that he's been looking for. So when, Amy came back from the dead and possess Tikal to get revenge on Tails for murdering her when she learn his dark secret from his diary, Tails will have no choice but to use Y/n as a conduit to fuse with the dead souls of the hedgehogs he killed during the cult rituals to turn Y/n into a demon as Y/n.exe to get rid of Amy once and for all. Even if he dies along with him so that he and Y/n will stay together forever and ever.

Characters

Tails (Currently known as Tailsko)

Relationship: Best Friends (Brotherly Bond, formerly), Boyfriend x Girlfriend (Currently)

At first, he and Y/n are really great friends as they're both brothers until he eventually found out that Y/n saw that Tails killed Sonic, but soon realizes that Y/n didn't even want to read his diary and can tell that he's afraid that he might kill him after what he just saw, so he decided to just knock him out so that he can brainwash him into submission since he knew that Y/n would never try to stop whatever Tails set his mind into.

Overtime since Y/n became a member of his church cult group as his right hand man to help Tails, now known as Miss Tailsko to go search for Sonic's replacement and if Y/n shows any signs of resistance and disobedience, Tailsko will have no trouble than to break his mind again in order to stay submissive, loyal and obedient towards him/her.

Until one day, Tailsko soon realizes when he decided to use the same ritual on Y/n to see if he is the one he wanted to be with as Sonic, he was shocked that Y/n was the one for him and when he found out that Amy came back from the dead, using Tikal as her vessel to get revenge on Tailsko for murdering her when she found out the truth behind his old diary that he buried up, he decided to use Y/n as a conduit for the souls of the hedgehog that he murdered and sacrificed into Y/n to become a demon known as Y/n.exe with him as his queen to get rid of Amy once and for all.

This will be based on the popular, yet dark and gruesome Sonic Parody known as Tails' Dark Diary on YouTube (Even though it was made in Spanish) and the reader's own appearance will look like the Boyfriend from Friday Night Funkin' as a hedgehog mobian like Sonic, cause I think he looks cool in the mod he is in.

Also Y/n will not become one Tails' victims and the fox will only see Y/n like a caring brother to him and will let him live, only for him to brainwash him to help him on his mission to find the perfect replacement for Sonic, only for him to find out that Y/n (aka You) is the perfect soulmate for Tails.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.