Idea #67: Conker's Bad Fur Day x Male!Reader

Title: Y/n and Conker's Bad Fur Day

Type of Story: Action/Adventure

Based on: Conker's Bad Fur Day

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n always have a bad day wherever he goes and lives in a low-income apartment to get away from his horrible parents and worked at a dead-end job in Downtown Creation City. However, not everyone around him wanted to give him a bad day and tries their best to help him out.

Then one night, Y/n managed to purchase a Nintendo N64 console along with a game that is not made for kids called, Conker's Bad Fur Day, but then a giant ball of electricity heading straight towards him, it crash landed onto his TV set along with the N64 console and the game that was also connect to the console.

The impact of the Ball Lightning caused the TV to open up a portal to another world that dragged Y/n into the World of Conker's Bad Fur Day as the young man was forced to find a way back home with a young, yet drunken red squirrel by the name of Conker joins him on a journey in a world where everything around the two of them is definitely not made for kids.

Join these two on a adult-themed journey, where they will face many obstacles to save Conker's girlfriend, Berri the Chipmunk from the evil, Panther King like Saving the Queen Bee's hive from the Wasps, Defeat the Great Mighty Poo, take out a giant caveman with a dinosaur, kill Conker's vampire ancestor, join the army to take out the Tediz's base of operations, etc.

Can Y/n's bad day get any more worse than it already is back in his world?

Characters

Conker the Squirrel

Relationship: Best Bud

After Y/n meets Conker at the bar that he and his army buddies go to for a drink or two, he buys the red squirrel a drink before Conker challenges Y/n to a drinking contest that resulted in the two of them to get into trouble and had to go all the way to find his girlfriend and defeat the Panther King from using him as a table leg, so he can drink his milk without any problems.

During their adventure, Y/n had saved his furry little butt from danger like how he saved from getting eaten by the Dogfish, a horde of zombie squirrels and getting his tailed on fire by the Fire Imps.

He even noticed how he refused to accept some of the cash that he earned during their adventure and asks him why and was shocked after Y/n told him everything that had happened back at his world and now asks him why does he want to go back to his world when he is getting the love and respect from everyone around him like how Y/n beat him in a drinking contest and helping out other people during their adventure.

So Conker decided to give him a happy ending after he saved him multiple times like saving Y/n from drowning and shocked by the water and exposed wiring from under the barn, giving him a hazmat suit and gasmask to go through Poo Mountain and defeat the Great Mighty Poo and even saved his life from getting crushed by the grinder that was used by his vampire ancestor to drink on the blood of the living.

As a way to thank Conker for saving his own life and Y/n saving his life, Y/n decided to ask the author (That's me) to bring Berri back from the dead after Don Weasel shot her and he, Y/n and Berri can live a new, happy life as th new rulers of the kingdom, now that the Panther King is dead and is known to be the worst ruler of all time.

Berri the Chipmunk

Relationship: Love Interest (Open Relationship Girlfriend)

After Berri gets kidnapped by a rock golem to be taken to the Rock Hard Strip Club as an order from Don Weasel, she soon saw Y/n with Conker wearing a fur hat to blend in with the cavemen. She tried to flirt with him with a free night with her, but Y/n flatly refused her offer because he didn't want her to cheat on Conker, which she understands and she still let's the offer go on until the final battle with the Panther King when she was brought back to life by Y/n asking the author to bring her back and decided to have an open relationship with both Y/n and Conker, who became the new rulers of the kingdom.

Hopefully, Y/n will finally accept her offer that she made back at the strip club.

I know that most of you guys are wondering when the next chapter of my other Conker's Bad Fur Day is coming out, well, I understand that you guys are still waiting for the next chapter, but I wanted to post this idea onto this idea book and I will continue this story in the future.