Idea #95: Oswald: Down the Rabbit Hole x Male!Reader

Title: Not So Lucky Rabbit

Type of Story: Horror

Based on: Oswald: Down the Rabbit Hole Horror Movie

Info About the Reader: Y/n is best friends with Art and a major fan of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit as he, Art, and friends embarking on what starts as an innocent journey to track down Art's family lineage, quickly turns into a bloodcurdling nightmare when they find his Great-Grandpa Oswald's abandoned home. The group is transported to a place lost in time, shrouded by dark Hollywood devilry.

When Art's Great-Grandpa's come-to-life cartoon Rabbit, a dark entity, decides their lives belong to it, the group is petrified. Y/n, Art and their friends must work together to escape the haunting prison by the skin of their teeth, before the Rabbit gets to them first.

However, when Y/n encounters the demonic rabbit, Oswald has other plans to do with his biggest fan, even if he forces Y/n to join him in the edge of darkness as his most loyal partner in crime by turning him into a ink demon entity just like him.

Looks like it's not Y/n's lucky day when he has become Oswald's main target to become his loyal sidekick/slave forever.

For those of you that haven't seen the announcement trailer for the upcoming Oswald the Lucky Rabbit horror movie that was uploaded on YouTube recently, I decided to take a look to see if it's worth watching it on the silver screen at the movies and after I watched the teaser trailer on YouTube, it actually looked pretty good to me.

I know that some of you may think that this movie about Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is going to be another box office failure like that Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey movie, but at least the main villain/horror movie monster looks like it's going to be animated and honestly I would like to watch it myself.

If you guys think it's okay to write a story about this upcoming movie that will be released in 2025, let me know in the comments below and I suggest you should watch the teaser announcement trailer to see if it's good enough to watch in 2025.

If you like this story idea along with the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.

Also when there is more info about this movie that will be revealed in the future, this page will be updated in the future as well.