Idea #11: Yandere!Needlem0use x Male!Reader

Story Suggested by MelvinCampbell4 from Wattpad

Title: Pins and Needlem0use

Based on: The Needlem0use VHS-STYLE Analog Series

Type: Romance/Horror

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was just an average young adult with an average life as he goes through his daily life in Creation City until he receives a mysterious package from an anonymous person that has an old CD-ROM game disk of the Beta version of Sonic the Hedgehog, only that it was labeled as "Needlemouse" that is written in black sharpie. So he then tries it out by inserting the disk into his computer, but as he begins to play through the game, he starts to notice something strange going on in the game as he is recieving some messages from the other characters that is telling him that he should stop playing and get rid of the game disk as soon as possible before "She" gets you. Y/n was confused at first until he was taken into the game by the purple colored hedgehog named Needlem0use that turned out to be the one that the other Sonic characters warned him about that also turned out to be three innocent human souls that took the form of Tails, Knuckles and Eggman.

Now that Y/n was sent into the game as another Tails sprite named K1tsunef0x and was forced to be in a romantic relationship with Sarah (Garcia) Henderson aka Needlem0use and become her king of her own world, he's gonna have to figure out a way out of this nightmare and return back into the real world with the help of Luther or else, he's gonna be stuck in Sarah's world as her boyfriend for all eternity.

Y/n L/n as K1tsunef0x (Oc belongs to me and edited by me as well)

Characters

Sarah (Garcia) Henderson aka Needlem0use

Relationship: Forced Boyfriend/
Toxic Girlfriend

Sarah was just a normal young adult and was good friends with Luther, Martin and Michael as the Fun Gang and had a lesbian relationship with Lily Henderson until one day, during a party, Sarah got killed in a fight while being drunk and Luther, Michael and Martin threw her dead body into the lake, not knowing that Sarah developed a hatred to her friends after what they did to her dead body and vowed revenge on them after she possessed the body of a Sonic sprite as Needlem0use when the new Sega Corp. Building was built where her body was buried at. Overtime, she managed to kidnap all 3 of her former friends and turn them into Tails, Knuckles and Dr. Robotnik aka Eggman and began torturing them as payback for what they did to her.

Then when she saw Y/n playing the game on his computer, Sarah suddenly fell in love with him and decided to do the same action like she did to her friends and force him to be in a relationship with her and be her king. Even if he tries to escape, she will make his escape attempts as some sort of game to her and will have to break his mind as his punishment.

When she found out that Luther is trying to help Y/n esacpe, she is gonna punish Luther for trying to help her beloved king escape, but thought about breaking his mind in order to make him stay loyal and obedient to her like the perfect slave to serve her.

Luther

Relationship: Brotherly Bond (Best Friends)

When Luther threw Sarah's dead body into the lake, got kidnapped by her in a Sonic game and became a Tails sprite, he did everything that he can to stop her since he managed to grab a Chaos emerald that gave him powers along with the emerald that became a weapon for him to use to defeat Sarah. He then tried to tell Y/n to stop playing the game and get rid of the disk before Sarah takes him into the game like she did to him and his 2 other friends.

Unfortunately, Y/n got kidnapped by Sarah and became another Tails sprite named K1tsunef0x, he will do whatever he can to help Y/n escape back into the real world before Sarah finds out what Luther is up to and tries to break both his and Y/n's mind to develop Stockholm Syndrome.

He would even go out of his way to search for another Chaos Emerald for Y/n to use to defend himself to aid Luther on his mission to stop Sarah once and for all.

This story will be based on the popular VHS-style animation series, Needlem0use that shows a rare example of a female version of Sonic.exe and after I saw this series on YouTube, I began searching for some x reader stories about the series and since I was suggested to write this story idea, I will certainly gonna enjoy writing this story since there is not much x reader stories about Needlemouse.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.