Idea #44: Video Game Crossover x Female!Reader

Story Suggested by damienmichaelnice from Wattpad as a birthday gift for them from me as their birthday is on November 28th.

Title: Into the Gamer-Verse

Type of Story: Action/Adventure

Based on: Sonic the Hedgehog, Five Nights at Freddy's & Bendy and the Ink Machine/Dark Revival

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n is a gamer who loved to play video games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Five Nights at Freddy's and Bendy and Ink Machine, but when she suddenly got sucked into the Video Game Multiverse through a highly advanced VR headset and she is being hunted down by a group of evil villains that wanted her for their own nefarious purposes.

Luckily for her, she is not alone as the heroes and protagonists from the games she plays teams up with her to stop the evil villains and their evil counterparts from corrupting Y/n's mind and soul.

Will Y/n be able to escape back into the real world with her new friends or will her mind and soul be corrupted by the hands of the video game villain syndicate?

Characters

Sonic the Hedgehog Universe (Team Sonic)

The fastest thing alive known as Sonic along with the Freedom Fighters welcomed Y/n to the gang and will protect her from their evil versions of themselves known as the Surpression Squad with their leader and the evil version of Sonic, Scourge the Hedgehog. They also had to deal with the many evil versions of Sonic and Tails like Sonic.exe, Psycho Tails, Requital Tails, Crazy Amy, Lord X, Dark Diary Tails, Chaotix, etc.

With Y/n as a mobian hedgehog and gained the ability to use the power of the Chaos Emeralds, she will do whatever she can to protect her friends from the Sonic universe from their evil counterparts.

Love Interests: Sonic & Tails

Five Nights at Freddy's Universe (Team Fazbear)

After she arrives at the FNAF multiverse with the ability to become both a human and an animatronic, the animatronics welcomed her to the Fazbear family and vows to protect her from their killer and their enemies, Willaim Afton aka Purple Guy, Vanny, Glitchtrap, Burntrap, Springtrap and the Nightmare animatronics to avoid getting her mind and soul corrupted.

Even though that William Afton is the main villain of the series, he is proven to be a much more kind and supportive version of himself, along with his family and Vanessa from Security Breach.

Love Interests: Chris Afton (FNAF 4) & Gregory (FNAF: Security Breach)

Bendy and the Ink Machine/Dark Revival Universe (Team Bendy)

After stepping foot onto Joey Drew Studios as a toon herself, she was take in by a kindheart version of Bendy and his friends along with his own army of the Lost Ones, a sane and uncorrupted version of Sammy Lawrence and Alice Angel and the Butcher Gang, they are willing to take down their evil counterparts and their leader Ink Bendy and Wilson Archgate and stop them from capturing Y/n to corrupt her mind and soul with their tainted ink that corrupts toons.

With all 3 teams from 3 different video games universes, they are willing to put all 3 evil villain teams that forms a Villainous Syndicate to justice and get Y/n safely back home.

Love Interest: Bendy the Ink Demon

This is a crossover x reader story idea with 3 popular games, which are Sonic the Hedgehog, Five Nights at Freddy's and Bendy and the Ink/Dark Revival. This is the first story idea that will include three different games as a crossover x reader story, which I believe would make an interesting and exciting adventure to read on.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.