Idea #75: Lackadaisy x Male!Reader

Title: Royal Flush

Title: Royal Flush

Type of Story: Action/Drama/Romance

Based on: Lackadaisy

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n was the child of two brilliant scientists that placed him inside a highly advanced cryogenic chamber as the world was dealing with a major world-wide crisis that literally wiped out the human race due to the world coming to an end from a very deadly atomic bomb. Y/n said his goodbyes to his parents and went into the cyro-chamber to save his own life from certain death.

The cryo-chamber that Y/n resides in was powered by the best kind of energy known to man until all of the energy powering the machinery soon depleted and Y/n was safe to come out of the chamber and head out into the outside world once again.

However, when Y/n finally came out of the lab and made it into the surface, he soon found himself in a whole new world that is ruled by a race of anthropomorphic feline cats and Y/n was soon adopted and raised by a crime syndicate called the Lackadaisy Crew as he starts his new life as a gangster and learn everything about the family business.

As he finally grows up as a mature adult, he goes into his very first heist with three members of the Lackadaisy Crew, Roark Rickaby, Calvin McMurray and Ivy Pepper to steal some loot and beer before their rival gang, The Marigold Gang get to it first and try to kill them.

As long as Y/n aka "The Beer Baron" continues to help out his new family, the Lackadaisy Crew to take out the Marigold Gang once and for all.

Even though that the Lackadaisy series is still under development after the pilot is released this year, I will write this story after the first season comes out later this year or in 2024. I haven't decided who the love interest will be in this story but let me know in the comments on who will be the reader's love interest.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.