Idea #22: Murder Drones X Male!Reader

Title: Fight or Flight

Type of Story: Horror/Action

Based on: The Murder Drones Series made by Glitch Productions

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n was just a normal human being until he started working at the factory, where the Worker Drones were created to do the human's dirty work. However, Y/n is not like these human that treated the humans with such disrespect as he secretly began helping out the Worker Drones to prove that he is completely different from these humans. By the time the explosion happened that caused the extinction of the human race, the Worker Drones managed to bring Y/n back from the dead by transferring his soul and brain waves into an empty, soulless worker drone body, but with special features built into the suit, as a reward for his kindness and respect that he has given towards the Worker Drones.

Eventually, the invasion of the Murder Drones has begun and Y/n has become a target to the killer robots, but managed to learn how to defend himself with his new found abilites of his new body as a special kind of Worker Drone. So he and his best friend, Uzi decided to investigate the mystery of the Murder Drones in order to figure out how to stop their reign of terror from murdering the Worker Drones that they come across.

However, there happens to be one murder drone named N that doesn't seem to be as dangerous as the other Murder Drones are as he and Y/n became fast friends and the three of them worked together as a team to put an end to the Murder Drones Invasion once and for all.

Characters:

Uzi

Relationship: Love Interest

When she first met Y/n, even after he became a Worker Drone like her, they both became good friends until she soon developed a crush on Y/n after he became interested in her project of making a powerful weapon to defend herself from the Murder Drones. After she met the Murder Drone named N and how Y/n managed to become friends with N, she didn't trust him at first until she soon learned to trust him and become friends with him. Soon after they decided to work together to put a stop to the Murder Drones, she and Y/n later became a couple and she will do whatever she can to protect her boyfriend from any danger that will come across since the day that he proved himself that he is not like the other humans that treated the Worker Drones like slaves.

N

Relationship: Best Friend/Brotherly Bond

After N had encountered Y/n during one of his battles with him, he soon learned that Y/n is not like any of the Worker Drones that he and the other Murder Drones hunted down and secretly started letting Y/n escape to a safe place until they crossed paths again. By the time, they meet again, this time with his girlfriend, Uzi, he soon started to act normal after getting his head blasted by Uzi's weapon and getting slapped by a robot arm. Eventually, he and Y/n became fast friends and even shared a brotherly bond with each other as they both agreed to work together with Uzi to put an end to the Murder Drones reign of terror.

This story is based on one of my most favorite animated series of all time, Murder Drones that is created by Glitched Productions, who made the SMG4 Series, Sunset Paradise Series and the Meta Runner Series. I recently heard that the first season of the series is coming out soon and I thought I might try to come up with a story idea like this once the first episode of season one comes out, even though that the prologue is already out long ago.

I might even make the reader look like a cool version of Metal Sonic like Neo Metal Sonic or just like a normal Worker Drone, but with the ability to transform into many versions of Metal Sonic or any cool robots. Let me know if you have any ideas in the comments below.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.