Idea #62: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit FNF Mods x Male!Reader

Title: Down Into the Rabbit Hole of No Return

Type of Story; Adventure/Horror

Based on: The D-Side Vs. Mouse Ultimate FNF Mod and the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit related FNF Mods + the Mickey Mouse FNF Mods.

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was an innocent, happy-go-lucky, 5-year-old boy, living with his loving parents until they both died during a shooting at a local grocery store and Y/n was sent to live under foster care by a couple of mean adults that are heavily strict and abuse towards children as they planned use them for profit gain.

Until one night when Y/n was trying to fast asleep in the cold, dark basement, a portal appeared and was dragged into a whole new world as he meets his favorite cartoon character named Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, only that he is actually an evil version of Oswald that was fused with the villainous Phantom Blot as he plans to fuse the demonic power of blot onto Y/n and take over the real world with Y/n by his side as his own son.

But then, after the confrontation with the Phantom Rabbit, Y/n was swept away in another portal that lead to another world where he meets two versions of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit named Oliver and Owen along with Oliver's wife (D-Side Ortensia) that welcomed Y/n in open arms as they gladly took him into their home and adopted him into the family.

As the years go by and Y/n is now a full-grown adult under Oliver and Owen's care, it's up to him and his adoptive family to stop the Phantom Rabbit and his army of evil toons from taking over the world with an inky iron fist.

What will our lucky hero do now when he is about to go down into the rabbit hole of no return?

Characters

Oliver the Lucky Rabbit

Relationship: Adoptive Father

After Y/n ended up in their world, Oliver was surprised to see a young boy like Y/n without a family to take care of him. So, he decided to welcome him to the family with open arms as his own adopted son and he made a promise to take good care of him and teach him how to defend himself as well as practicing his rap battle skills.

Even though, he hated his older brother, Owen liked some sort of sibling rivalry, but after Y/n managed to talk things out between him and Owen, he buried the hatchet with his brother and thanked Y/n for ending the feud with his brother.

He can also be a bit overprotective towards Y/n and was glad that he is just as Lucky as the original Lucky Rabbit himself, Oswald.

He also learned about Phantom Rabbit's plan to turn Y/n into a demonic entity like him that will give him access to the real world and will do everything in his power to protect his son from harm.

Ortensia the Cat (D-Side Version)

Relationship: Adoptive Mother

After she got to meet Y/n with her husband, Oliver, she was happy to be Y/n's surrogate mother and enjoyed every moment of mother and son bonding with Y/n.

Like her husband, Oliver, she can be a bit overprotective to her son as well and she would even let Y/n sleep with her and Oliver whether when he had a horrible nightmare or was kidnapped by another toon from another world and made it back alive.

She is also very welcoming to the other toons that Y/n managed to bring back home that will help them out in defeating Phantom Rabbit and his gang of evil toons and is happy to see Y/n have his own harem of female toons like a widowed Ortensia, a female Oswald named Olivia, a female version of W.I. Oswald named Ophelia and will give them a proper wedding for all his son's many girlfriends.

Owen the Rabbit (Oliver's Brother)

Relationship: Uncle-In-Law

As Oliver's older brother and uncle in law, he has some doubts about Y/n being a member of the family, but after Y/n proved himself that he's tough like him, as he is happy to have a nephew like Y/n in the family.

He can be a bit overprotective towards Y/n like Oliver and Ortensia, but he knows that he can handle himself in most situations and he will gladly help him out in any danger he gets himself into.

He also helped train Y/n on how to defend himself from any enemy he faces in hand to hand combat and learn how to properly use weapons like a handgun or nunchunks as well as helpful advice. 

When he and Y/n have some bonding time together, they usually go fishing and/or go to the park.

He was even convinced by Y/n to bury the hatchet with his brother, Oliver and ended their rivalry once and for all. 

Even though there's not much Oswald the Lucky Rabbit related FNF Mods and the D-Side Vs. Mouse Ultimate is still under development and all, but I am more than willing to add Mickey Mouse characters from the many Mickey Mouse FNF Mods to the story. Just let me know in the comments of which Mickey Mouse characters from the many FNF Mods should I add to the story.

Also, I came up with the Phantom Rabbit character as the D-Side Version of Sadmouse.exe since I saw a Ink Blot that looks like Oswald named Splotch and my ocs named Weirdo Rabbit and Monster Rabbit.mov (W.I. Oswald Oc) will be in the story as well.

If any of you guys have any Oswald the Lucky Rabbit and/or toon ocs that you want to add to the story, let me know in the comments below and don't forget to draw what your oc looks like as well as describing the oc for me to understand the character better before I put your oc in the story.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.