Idea #43: Yandere!Slendytubbies x Male!Child!Reader

Title: Slendytubbies: Project Reincarnation

Type of Story: Adventure/Horror

Based on: Slendytubbies

Info About the Reader: Y/n was just an average 7 year old boy, but had a rough life with his parents, they don't abuse them though, they just have a hard time finding a decent job to pay off the bills to their house. Then one day when Y/n was watching his favorite TV show called Teletubbies at night, a strange light came from the TV that caused Y/n to get transported to the Teletubbies universe with no memory of his past life, but luckily he was founded by Po and she took him into her own home as they all treated Y/n like he's a new member of their family.

But then, when Tinky Winky and the others got infected by the tainted Tubby Custard, Y/n was soon being hunted down by the infected Teletubbies known as Slendytubbies so that they can infect Y/n as well with the Tubby Custard until the white teletubby by the name of "The Guardian" came in and save Y/n's life as the two of them worked together to put an end to this nightmare once and for all.

Will the two heroic Teletubbies put a stop to the Slendytubbies reign of terror or will they succumb to the same fate as them?

Characters

The Guardian

Relationship: Older Brother

When Y/n was taken into care by the Teletubbies, he was carefully being under watch by a white teletubby known as the Guardian, which made feel like an older sibling to Y/n as the young F/c teletubby slowly began to trust him after a couple of days. Then that night when Tinky Winky started going on a rampage due to the effects of the custard and saw how he was about to harm Y/n, he swooped in and grabbed Y/n with the custard in his hands as he vowed to protect Y/n at all cost, even if he doubted about letting Y/n join in on the war against the Slendytubbies and find a cure for the infection. But after a few years of taking care of Y/n under his protection and founding about his secrets and his past life as human being from another world, he is willing to work together with Y/n to put an end to the Slendytubby Apocalypse once and for all. 

Po

Relationship: Motherly Figure

After Po found Y/n unconscious somewhere in the forest, she took the young teletubby into her home and took care of him like a mother figure to him as she and the rest of her friends glady adopted Y/n into their family.

But when Tinky Winky started causing a rampage and murdered her, Laa Laa and Dipsy, she made a promise to her own child that she would never kill him no matter how much of a monster that she became because of the Tainted Tubby Custard that turned her into a Spider Monster/Teletubby Hybrid.

She even had to protect both Y/n and Guardian from another monster known as the Crimson Brute that is proven to be much more powerful than Tinky Tank.