Idea #83: Sonic Prime x Male!Reader

Title: Into the Shatter-Verse

Type of Story: Action/Adventure

Based On: Sonic Prime

Info About the Reader: Y/n is just a normal human being and a major Sonic the Hedgehog fan as he is really excited for the release of the new Sonic animated series, Sonic Prime, where Sonic goes into different dimensions after shattering the Paradox Prism and is determined to get all the pieces of the Prism Shards to fix the damaged that he caused to save the multiverse and his friends.

However, one night before the official release of Sonic Prime, a mysterious portal appeared out of nowhere in Y/n's room and Y/n was sucked into the portal and found himself in the world of Sonic the hedgehog and managed to become fast friends with Sonic and his friends.

Then when Dr. Robotnik aka Eggman is about to get his hands on the Paradox Prism, Y/n and Sonic somehow both shattered the Paradox Prism together that not only got them both ended up in a place called New Yolk City, but it also gave Y/n the same powers as Sonic along with the powers from the Paradox Prism like in the series.

So, he and Sonic are willing to collect every single piece of the Paradox Prism to fix everything that they both caused that got them jumping from universe to universe to save the multiverse and Sonic's friends. Luckily for them, Y/n and Sonic are about to surprisingly meet up with Y/n's Sonic Prime Counterparts from the worlds that he travels into with the Blue Blur himself.

Wonder what kind of danger that the two of them will face in the many worlds of Sonic the Hedgehog?

Characters:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Relationship: Ally & Brotherly Figure

After Y/n ended up in Sonic's world, the blue blur gladly welcomed him to the gang and lets him join him and his friends to stop Eggman from getting his hands on the Paradox Prism, until he and Y/n did a double speed boost that caused him and Y/n to end up in a whole new world and was surprised to see Y/n gaining his own powers as well as some of the energy from the Paradox Prism.

He and Y/n teamed up and worked together to collect all the shards of the Paradox Prism to save not only the multiverse, but also the fate of his own friends. He was also glad that Y/n saved him on multiple cases like not letting him drown in the water or helping take out his and Y/n's robot doppelgangers, Chaos Sonic and Chaos Y/n.

By the time that they both managed to rebuild the Paradox Prism after collecting all of the shards, thus saving the multiverse and his friends, Sonic will be glad to have Y/n to be part of the gang.

Shadow the Hedgehog

Relationship: Ally

At first, he was surprised to see Y/n appear in Sonic's world from an interdimensional portal, but he doesn't see him as an enemy or even work with Dr. Eggman or the Chaos Council. He can sense a powerful force within Y/n due to the interaction with Sonic and the effects of the Paradox Prism.