Idea #14: Mickey Mouse 2013 Cartoons X Male!Child!Reader

Title: Life with Mickey Mouse & Friends

Based on: The Mickey Mouse Cartoons (2013)

Type of Story: Slice of Life

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n is an orphaned child that wanted a family that would love and care for him and he is also a huge fan of Mickey Mouse for such a young age. Then when he made a wish upon a shooting star to be adopted by a loving family that would be happy to take care of him, which lead him into the world of Mickey Mouse as the face of Walt Disney himself took the boy in as his own son along with his girlfriend, Minnie Mouse happy to be the child's mother as the boy is about to enter a life of fun and excitement with his adoptive parents, Mickey and Minnie Mouse and their friends.

Characters

Mickey Mouse

Relationship: Father x Son

When Mickey was doing his morning routine at his house and suddenly discovers Y/n in a basket under a cozy blanket at his doorstep. So he decided to take the boy into his house and calls Minnie to come over to see what he found on his doorstep. When Minnie arrived, Mickey introduced her to Y/n, which she finds him adorable as the both of them agreed to adopt him as their own son. Mickey even made a promise with Minnie that they will protect their adopted son no matter what as they will give Y/n the happy life with his new family that he deserves.

Minnie Mouse

Relationship: Mother x Son

When Minnie Mouse got a call from his boyfriend, Mickey Mouse that he said that he found something on his doorstep and when she arrived at his house, Mickey introduced Y/n to her, which she found him absolutely precious as they both made a promise to take good care of Y/n no matter what as they both adopt him as their own son. She would be the best kind of mom to Y/n as she would make him cookies and a make a sweater for him like she made couple sweaters for her and Mickey, despite of her and Mickey hated those sweaters and how really itchy they really are. She would even make Y/n's birthdays really special and make his birthday cakes just as special as her love with Mickey.

This will take place in the Mickey Mouse Cartoons that was released in 2013 and Y/n will be included in these cartoons as well, even if the cartoon includes both Mickey and Minnie or if either of them are the main focus of the episode like "Eau de Minnie" or "Wonders of the Deep.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.