Idea #51: Yandere!Bunzo Bunny.exe x Male!Child!Reader

Title: The Birthday of No Return

Type of Story: Horror

Based on: Poppy Playtime Series/Poppy Playtime Gametoons Logic Series

Info About the Reader: Y/n never had any friends in his life nor does his own parents seem to care or understand about his problems until one day that they decided to celebrate Y/n's 10th birthday at a place called Playtime Co where you meet a cute, adorable and energetic bunny rabbit with cymbals named Bunzo Bunny that was willing to make Y/n happy and have the best birthday ever.

But then, when Bunzo Bunny found out about Y/n not having as many friends in his life and been neglected by his own parents, he was willing to kidnap Y/n back to the Playtime Co, where he can take care of him as a surrogate brother that will love and care for him now matter what.

That is when Bunzo Bunny is infected by the exe serum turning him into a demonized version of himself known as Bunzo Bunny.exe as he not only kidnapped Y/n and took him back to Playtime Co, but he also kidnapped Y/n's parents and the kids that made fun of him in attempt to give Y/n another chance for the best birthday party that he'll ever had in his life.

The worst to come is that Bunzo Bunny.exe is willing to turn Y/n into an exe like him with the same exe serum that turn into the monster that he is today that is stored inside Y/n's goody bag.

Will he be able to escape his own horrifying birthday of no return or will he become just as terrifying as Bunzo Bunny.exe as his little bunny brother?

Characters

Bunzo Bunny (aka Bunzo Bunny.exe)

exe)

Relationship: Forced Toxic Relationship - Toxic Brotherly Bond

After he was assigned to perform at Y/n's birthday party, he made it his mission to give Y/n the best birthday ever until he realized how sad and miserable the boy is right now after being made fun of by the kids at his party and how he's being neglected by his own parents.

So he decided to get revenge on them by kidnapping Y/n, his parents and every kid in the neighborhood that made his life a living nightmare by throwing him a special birthday party of no return with the power of the exe serum that turned him into the being known as Bunzo Bunny.exe and plans on doing the same thing to Y/n and he gives him the exe serum that is stored into his birthday goodie bag and get rid of the people that made Y/n's life miserable.

This is based of the Poppy Playtime Logic Gametoons video where Bunzo Bunny becomes an exe thanks to the exe serum that turned him into a demonic version of himself with his cymbals now replaced with buzzsaws and I liked how he was willing to turn both Player and Poppy into exes like him with the exe serum stored inside a couple of birthday goodie bags. So I thought maybe I could write an x reader story based on this character because why not. I think it would be interesting to write something like that.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.