Idea #13: Yandere!D-Side!Sonic.exe!FNF Mod x Male!D-Side!Reader

Title: Cold-blooded Killers

Based on: The D-Side Sonic.exe FNF Mod

Type of Story: Yandere/Horror/Adventure

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n is known to be the toughest S.O.B. in Danger Zone City (D-Side version of Creation City), but he still deeply cares for his mom after a horrible experience with his cruel and abusive father that got him arrested for domestic and child abuse. Then one day, he receives an anonymous package in the mail that contained a game disk of his favorite game, Mighty the Armadillo, but the disk was labeled as "Mighty.zip" that is written in black Sharpie and decides to play it right away on his computer.

However, as Y/n began playing through the game on his computer, he was soon got taken into the game by none other than Mighty.zip himself as he and his own gang of exes plans to corrupt Y/n to become just like them in order to break free of the prison of the game disk that they are trapped in to unleash chaos and destruction.

Will Y/n be able to take down Zephaniah and his gang of exes or will he become corrupt and evil as the demonic armadillo to help him break out of his prison and take over the world with an iron fist?

Characters

Mighty.zip aka Zephaniah

After seeing Y/n on his game that he only sees as nothing, but a prison that keeps him and his gang from escaping into the real world to cause mayhem and chaos, he sees how brave and confident that Y/n is when he not even afraid of the scary images and jumpscares that proved how tough he really. So he decided to use Y/n as the key to their freedom as he plans to corrupt to become an exe him and his gang so that they can finally break free from their prison and unleash utter chaos.

This will be the D-Side version of my Yandere!Sonic.exe FNF Mods x Male!Child!Reader story, "Our Favorite Toy" and Y/n will be around his teen years and will have his own gang like in the original story.

Also, Danger Zone City will be the D-Side version of Creation City since I believe it might be perfect to call it that in the D-Side FNF universe. Just to let you guys know.
If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.