Idea #63: Thomas' Railway Showdown x Male!Reader

Suggested by NWRfanatic2021

Title: Trapped in the Train Yard of Doom

Type of Story: Adventure/Horror

Based on: Thomas and Friends, the Thomas the Train Creepypastas, Choo-Choo Charles, and the Thomas' Railway Showdown FNF Mod

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n always dreamed of becoming a train conductor and managed to achieve his dream in the future, but unfortunately he got fired by his boss, who worked at the Creation City Train Station for no reason due to how greedy and hateful he really was no matter how much Y/n has been doing such an excellent job at the train station.

To make matters worse, his girlfriend cheated on him and only wanted him for money and free train rides to get to work and other places she wanted to go to. Even, his parents felt bad for him that he got cheated on by his girlfriend and got fired at his job at the train station for no reason by his evil, greedy boss, but they still support him and will help him find another job until he can get back on his feet.

Feeling a bit nostalgic, Y/n went through a box in his bedroom closet and pulled out a Thomas and Friends VHS as he decided to watch it to help him forget about the bad things that happened to him today.

Ever since he watched Thomas and Friends back when he was a child and the show inspired him to become a train conductor and always dreamed about riding along with his favorite tank engine, Thomas in the island of Sodor.

However, what he didn't know is that the VHS tape that he kept inside the box in his closet was cursed and nobody knows what demonic entity that placed the curse onto the tape as Y/n placed the tape into the VCR and eventually got dragged into the Thomas EXE-Verse and was soon hunted down by a group of evil trains led by the infamous Number 0 train named Timothy as they planned something sinister for Y/n as he tries his best to escape them.

Luckily, he is not alone in the world he's trapped in as he gets some help from the original Thomas and his friends along with some more friendlier Thomas creepypasta characters and the legendary Choo-Choo Charles from the Gametoons Universe as they all team up to take out Timothy and his train gang once for all.

So all board to a one way trip to the Train Yard of Doom.

Characters

Thomas the Tank Engine

Relationship: Best Buds

After Y/n was transported into his world, he made it his mission to protect Y/n at all costs alongside his friends and the good Thomas creepypastas from the wrath of Timothy and his train gang.

He remembers how Y/n was happy to be inspired to become a train conductor and he will always be his useful engine as long as they work together to save the day from Timothy's reign of terror.

He was even shocked that he lost his job at the Creation City Train Station because of his boss and how his ex-girlfriend cheated on him for the money he earned at his job and goes on the train for her own purposes that would even make Sir Topham Hatt blow his top hat off.

By the end of the day when Timothy and his gang are finally defeated once and for all, Y/n, Thomas and the gang will be riding the rails in peace after the nightmare is over.

Conductor GF

Relationship: Love Interest

After meeting up with Y/n when he got away from Oliver the monster train, she took him into her home and patched up his wounds that he endured during the battle with Oliver aka the Beast.

By the time that Y/n's wounds are healed up, she assists Y/n with his job as his partner and eventually started to develop a crush on Y/n after he saved her a couple of times and returned the favor by helping him, Thomas and the other tank engines defeat Timothy and the other evil tank engines from taking over the Island of Sodor.

This is the first time I have heard about the Thomas and Friends creepypastas along with the FNF Mod that is based on the creepypastas.

If NWRfanatic2021 hadn't suggested this idea for me to come up with as an x reader story.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.