Idea #37: Yandere!Executable Education x Male!Child!Reader

Title: Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Type of Story:

Based on: Executable Education - Short Sonic.exe Fan game

Info About the Reader: Its take your child to work day and Y/n L/n is being forced to go to his father's work place at Pryton Industries at Downtown Creation City. But then, when Y/n suddenly dozed off into slumber, he soon found himself getting chased by a scary and tall looking Sonic the Hedgehog known as Sonic.exe as the boy tries to find a way to escape from the nightmare-fueled hedgehog, which lead to him into the world of Sonic's schoolhouse as Sonic's star students then getting trapped in a chili dog restaurant filled with a bunch of Metal Sonics that wanted to play with him and turn him a metal version of himself.

Can Y/n be able to escape from this Executable Educational Nightmare or will he forever become the exes new favorite playmate?

Characters

Sonic.exe (Xenophane Form)

When he spotted Y/n inside his father's office after he started sending viruses that lead to the many other Sonic.exe related game worlds, he decided to play with Y/n until he decided to turn him into an exe, so that he can play with him forever and ever and will never leave him.

That is until, Y/n manages to type out the codes that transported him into Sonic Schoolhouse universe. But, even though that Y/n escaped from him, he will find a way to get him back, even if he forms a truce to share Y/n with the other exes from the other worlds.

Schoolhouse Sonic

After Y/n entered into his own universe, he soon became happy to see Y/n be a good and obident student as he makes him his star student, but when he finds out that Y/n is trying to find a way home, he will do whatever he can to make Y/n stay at his schoolhouse and play and learn together, forever.

Even if he makes a truce with Sonic.exe and the other exes from the other exe worlds.

The Metal Sonic Animatronics

When Y/n found himself at the Speedy Sonic's Chili Dog House, the animatronics are happy enough to play with Y/n as they play games with him and eat some chili dogs with him. But when Y/n decided that he wants to go home, they just told that he is home and they planned to make Y/n into a Metal Sonic version of himself so that he can be a part of the family and be happy together forever.

That is until Y/n tries to survive the night and make it back into the real world and have to form a truce with Sonic.exe and Schoolhouse to make Y/n stay and make him into an exe, so that he can never leave and be with them until the end of time.

This story will be based off the short Sonic.exe horror game called Executable Education, since there isn't any x reader stories based on that game, I decided to make one, just for the fun of it.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.