Idea #24: Count Mickey Dragul x Male!Child!Reader

Title: The Mark of the Mouse

Type of Story: Horror/Adventure

Based on: The Count Mickey Dragul - The Fan Disney Comic created by twisted-wind

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n was an orphan child and when he goes on a field trip with the orphange group to an old castle that was once ruled by a legendary vampire named Count Mickey Dragul. He was soon got locked in the basement by his rival and bully, Billy Mason and his goons as he spends the night in the cold dark, underground chambers of the old castle.

He then decides to explore through the castle's chambers until he discovered a room with a coffin that belonged to none other than the Count himself. He looked to see if that vampire was there, but it appeared to be empty.

But then, he found a strange looking fountain with a hood ornament that has the symbol of Mickey Mouse as he reaches his hand to get a closer look at it until the ornament carved the symbol onto Y/n's hand and the blood from his hand suddenly caused the Count to come out of his coffin.

Y/n soon ran out of the chamber to get away from the vampire cartoon mouse that oddly resembles Mickey Mouse from the cartoons that he watched. However, he was soon being stalked by Count Mickey Dragul because of the mark on his hand that had his symbol as Y/n was chosen to become Count Mickey Dragul's Son.

Eventually, Y/n was soon captured by Count Mickey taken back to the castle's chambers and was put to sleep in an empty coffin. 

By the time he wakes up from his coffin, he soon finds himself in the Victorian Era and is now under the vampire curse from his soon-to-be-father, Count Mickey Dragul. Luckily, he was rescued by a vampire hunter cartoon rabbit named Oswald Vanhelsing, who is on the hunt for the vampire that is also searching for the boy after Oswald discovered the mark on Y/n's hand.

Will Y/n be able to break the vampire curse and return back to his timeline or will he accept his fate as the Son of Count Mickey Dragul?

Characters

Count Mickey Dragul (Mickey Mouse)

R

elationship: Father/Son

After Y/n was marked by the fountain that he placed that will only works when an orphaned child with a broken heart and empty soul that will mark the child as his son and daughter, he vowed to get the boy back to his capture after he managed to escape and place him in an empty coffin when he puts him to sleep. 

By the time, the two of them traveled back in time to the Victorian Era and after Y/n was captured by his half-brother and vampire hunter, Oswlad Vanhelsing, he will do whatever he can to get his son back from his brother.

He never wanted to force Y/n to be his son, he just wanted to give Y/n a happy new life with a loving family, which is why he placed that fountain to find the chosen child that had the mark and he will do anything to prove to Y/n that he is not trying to hurt him at all.

Mina Mouse (Minnie Mouse)

R

elationship: Mother/Son

After Mina was rescued and taken in by her future husband, Count Mickey Dragul, she soon fall in love with the vampire lord and when she discovered the child named Y/n from a future timeline that had the mark, she does her best to be the best mother to Y/n, even though he is just a human child from the future and under the vampire curse by her boyfriend. 

Oswald Vanhelsing

R

elationship: Uncle/Nephew

When Oswald managed to rescue the boy named Y/n from his vampire half-brother, Count Mickey Dragul, he takes him back to his home to take care of him with his wife, Ortensia and his many bunny children.

But then, when he discovers the mark on Y/n's hand and how Y/n is starting to become a vampire with his sudden urge to drink blood, becoming feral, and had to avoid getting under the harsh sunlight, Oswald vowed to break Y/n free from the vampire curse if it's the last thing he'll do. 

However, once he learned the truth from his brother that he wanted to give a new life with a loving family, he believes it and decided to protect not only Y/n, but his surrogate vampire father and mother from any violent threat that they may come across.

Ortensia Vanhelsing

Relationship: Aunt/Nephew

After her husband Oswald brought Y/n back into their home, she does all that she can to take care of the boy, even after she found out that Y/n has the vampire curse. She can be very sweet and caring towards Y/n, especially after he explained to her about how he came from the future.

This story will be based off of the popular fan comic, Count Mickey Dragul created by twisted-wind from Deviantart and I always wanted to write an x reader story about this version of Mickey Mouse. Especially, reading this story during the Halloween Season.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.