Idea #57: Pizza Tower x Male!Reader

Title: It's Pizza Time!

Type of Story: Adventure

Based On: The Pizza Tower Video Game (A Wario-Land Style Game)

Info About the Reader: You are the son of Peppino, who runs a pizzeria in Downtown Creation City as its currently under a lot of debt and unpaid bills and you are heading over to your father's pizza restaurant to help him get back on his feet and server/deliver pizzas to all of the hungry customers in Creation City.

However, upon arriving at the pizzeria, Peppino was nowhere to be found as he was kidnapped by the infamous evil villain named Pizza Face as he kidnapped your father and plans to destroy his pizza restaurant with a giant death ray and challenges Y/n to a showdown at the very top of the tower that he resides in along with 4 of his best men to prevent him from reaching to the top of the tower and rescue his father from his ultimate demise.

With his father kidnapped and there no one there brave enough to save his life, Y/n immediately ran over to the Pizza Tower with a burst of courage and determination as he will not stop until he puts an end to Pizza Face's reign of terror once and for all.

Will Y/n be able to reach the top of the tower and save his father from Pizza Face's evil deeds and save the pizzeria or will it be the end of the Peppino Family Business if Y/n doesn't make it to the top on time?

Characters

Peppino the Pizza Chef

Relationship: Biological Father

Peppino was a hard-working pizza chef as he tries his best to keep his pizza restaurant running and to pay the bills and the debt that he still owes to the landlord, but decided to call his out his son, Y/n to see if he can help him get his pizza restaurant back to business until he was eventually captured by Pizza Face, hoping that his son would come rescue him before Pizza Face blasts his pizza restaurant with a giant death ray. He was completely shocked and surprised to see his son passing his way through the many floors of the Pizza Tower and defeating the 4 bosses in the tower and showing so much bravery and determination when he started beating the crap at Pizza Face and his gang.

By the time that Pizza Face was finally defeated, and the whole tower started to collapse, the father and son duo along with everyone else started running all the way down to make their escape.

At the end of the day, the pizzeria was back in business and Peppino was proud of his son for risking his whole life to save him and the family business.

This is probably going to be one of my best x reader stories yet, since the full release of the game, Pizza Tower was out on January 26th, 2023, and I figure writing an x reader story based on the game would be something for everyone to enjoy reading.

Also, I haven't come up with a love interest for the reader, yet, but I've have thought about adding a few characters to help out the reader on his mission to save the main character of the game against Pizza Face and his minions.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.