Idea #12: Monday Crimson Morning x Male!Reader

Title: Red Mist Smyphony

Based on: The SpongeBob Creepypasta Friday Night Funkin' Mod - Mistful Crimson Morning

Type of Story: Adventure/Horror

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n is a very talented artist and musician and a major Spongebob fan, both the Cartoon show on Nickelodeon and the infamous creepypasta stories, but even though he was talented and creative boy, he still gets constantly bullied by his rival, Billy Mason.

However, Y/n had learned from his late father that no matter how horrible the situation is like how a music concert went horribly wrong or how a beautiful art project that got ruined by a simple mistake that's nothing to worry about as long as you listen to your heart, keep calm and carry on until you get it right.

But then, as Y/n and his widowed mother went on a vacation to the beach at Florida after Y/n won at a musical competition, the young teen eventually got caught in a violent whirlpool when he got drowsy while trying to soak up the sun rays on the beach.

However, as he woke up, he suddenly woke up to find himself at Bikini Bottom with the surprisingly ability to breathe underwater and when he started playing his own musicial instrument, the clarinet.

Suddenly, Squidward Tentacles, the local clarinet playing and self-proclaimed artist of Bikini Bottom notices the sweet sound of music coming from Y/n, the two eventually became great friends and Y/n even taught Squidward how to play the clarinet correctly and help turn his life around for the better,.

Unfortunately, when the infamous Red Mist decided to cause trouble on the two that lead Squidward getting humiliated at his own concert, even with Y/n letting him use his own clarinet to use at the concert as good luck, Squidward went into a deep state of depression and plans to kill himself, but not until he asked Y/n for one final performance before signing the deed to his own house and property since Y/n was great friend to him and he told the boy that he has to do it so that the Red Mist won't cause any more damage to him and everyone in Bikini Bottom.

By the time that Squidward pulled the trigger on the shotgun, ending his life as we know it, Y/n was shocked and heartbroken to see his favorite Nickelodeon character kill himself right in front of him, but he didn't realized that the Red Mist was planned to use Y/n as a host, not use him as a puppet for his own personal gain, but to send him on a adventure of a lifetime in the Spongebob multiverse as the Legend of the Red Mist Lives On...

Characters

Squidward Q. Tentacles

When Squidward met Y/n after listening to his musical talents and seeing his amazing artwork, the two of them became great friends until the day of his concert performance and the Red Mist infected his mind and told him to kill himself, but not Y/n and he wanted to possess Y/n as a vessel to give him it's powers after showing him what Y/n's future looks like if he doesn't kill himself in order for the Red Mist to complete it's mission. So Squidward then signed the deed to his house to Y/n and made one final request for Y/n to have one last performance before he pulled the trigger.

After he shot himself with the shotgun, ending his life, he made the deal with the Red Mist in order to protect Y/n from whatever kind of undersea threat comes into Bikini Bottom to kill Y/n, which the Red Mist surprisingly kept his promise and was now happily sent into heaven as he watches down on Y/n from time to time, knowing that the boy did his very best to turn his life around for better tommorrow.

The Red Mist

Relationship: Unlikely Ally

The Red Mist somehow grew interested in Y/n after seeing him as a complete opposite of Squidward as it plans to possess Y/n a vessel, not to use his body for personal gain, but to send him on a amazing adventure through the Spongebob multiverse while teaching him how to use it's amazing powers to defend himself.

Y/n blamed the Red Mist for manipulating Squidward into killing himself, just so it use him as a vessel, but he soon learned to trust the Red Mist after knowing that he did kept his promise to Squidward and let him rest in peace in heaven. However, even though that the Red Mist became an unlikely ally to Y/n, he will never forgive him for making Squidward kill himself after the concert fiasco.

Sandy Cheeks

Relationship: Love Interest

When Sandy Cheek found Y/n unconscious in the water, she took him into her tree dome to save his life and was surprised to see him still alive and suddenly had the ability to breathe both air and water. The two of them shared a friendly bond and she soon developed a crush on Y/n and will do whatever she can to help Y/n fit into the society of Bikini Bottom.

When she found out what happened to Squidward's house and saw Squidward dead and Y/n with Blood Red eyes, she was shocked to find out that Squidward killed himself so that the Red Mist can possess Y/n as it's vessel.

Like Y/n, she doesn't trust the Red Mist and blames it for Squidward's death, but soon learns to trust it after learning that it kept it's promise with Squidward and even started training with Y/n to help him out with his newfound powers.

She had proved herself as a great friend and ally to Y/n since the day he arrived at Bikini Bottom and maybe one day, she and Y/n will have a great healthy relationship together.

Ever since I watched the gameplay of the Spongebob Creepypasta Friday Night Funkin' Mod, Mistful Crimson Morning, I soon got into the Spongebob creepypastas along with the Red Mist creepypasta itself. Which me and another friend of mine on Wattpad came up with this idea to come with this story.

Also, I will include both Lord X and MX from the Sonic.exe and the Mario Madness FNF Mods into the story since both of them and Red Mist Squidward are considered friends and they will show no harm to Y/n since he is friends with Squidward before his suicide death.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.