Idea #71: Amy Rose x Male!Reader

Suggested by JuanTr0n

Title: Love is Sacred

Type of Story: Romance

Based on: Sonic the Hedgehog Series

Info About the Reader: Y/n the Hedgehog was just an average Mobian until he witnessed a heartbroken Amy Rose that was rejected by her one true love and the Hero of Mobius himself, Sonic the Hedgehog.

You see, when Amy first met Sonic during the events of Sonic CD, it was love at first sight as she tried many ways to win the heart of the Fastest Hedgehog alive.

However, every attempt she made to win Sonic's heart always ended up backfiring at her and Sonic always rejected her many, many times until she finally decided to give up as she realized that they're never meant to be together.

That is until, Y/n came by to help Amy with her problems to fix her broken heart that will soon blossom into a romantic relationship between the two Mobians.

What will Y/n do in order to repair all of the damage that Amy Rose had to endure in her heart due to her love and obsession with the Blue Blue himself?

Characters 

Amy Rose

Relationship: Love Interest

After being rejected one too many times by her one true love and the Hero of Mobius himself, Sonic the hedgehog, Amy Rose decided to throw in the towel and move on with her life since Sonic never returned his feelings with her.

Then she eventually meets up with another hedgehog mobian by the name of Y/n and the two of them start off slow on their first date and they both soon blossom into a healthy, romantic relationship as the perfect couple.

Amy Rose had never felt so happy before in her life after Y/n treated her like a princess and as heroic as her previous obsession, Sonic and hopes to have the perfect family with Y/n on the day of their wedding in the future and wonders how many kids they are going to have as well.

Only time will tell when the wedding bells ring and on the night of their honeymoon.

This is the first time that I would write a romance x Male Reader story based on Amy Rose from the Sonic the Hedgehog Series, but it's the first time for everything for a writer like myself to write an x reader story like this since there's not a whole lot of Amy Rose x Male Reader stories to read.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.