Idea #82: Mario Madness V2 x Male!Reader (Redux)

Title: Mario's All-Star Madness Mayhem

Type of Story: Horror/Adventure

Based on: Mario's Madness V2 & Other Mario related FNF Mods

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n was a major die-hard fan of the Super Mario Franchise and has a massive collection of Super Mario merchandise and collectibles as well as the entire collection video game of the famous plumber himself from the classic NES game, Super Mario Bros to N64's Super Mario 64 to the arcade classic, Donkey Kong with Jumpman and so many games to choose from any gaming platform made by Nintendo.

His father was also a rich man that worked for the same company that made the Mario games as he also bears an uncanny resemblance to the company's own mascot.

However, things don't go well for Y/n as his father had to go on a business trip while his new gold-digger wife, Karen had to watch over him until he comes back. He and his father never liked her ever since his mother died from a murder and Karen only married him for all the money that she can spend on.

One day, Karen decided to go out of town to run some errands (Or something or get away from Y/n for a while) while Y/n stays at the family mansion all by himself.

Then suddenly, Y/n received a mysterious package from an anonymous person that had an NES cartridge covered in blood and when Y/n decides to play the game on his NES console that soon got himself dragged into the world of Mario.exe, an evil version of Mario from a creepypasta horror game that has something planned for Y/n that will change his life forever.

What will our hero do when he is now trapped in the Mario EXE-Verse with Mario.exe and his EXE gang from various Super Mario creepypastas and horror games to get back home?

FNF Mods will include:

Mario's Madness V2

Mario FNF Port

Mario's Monday Night Massacre

FNF Classified

Mario Mix Collection (Sonic.exe Mario Mix)

Purgatory Power down

Vs. MX

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Bros. Funkers

SML Vs. Jeffy

SML Mix Mod - Vs. J821 aka Jeffy.exe (Sonic.exe SML Mix)

Etc.

For those of you reading this, I know that I screwed up big time like the Dev teaming that have been working extremely hard on the Mario Madness V2 FNF Mod, but I promise you all that when the mod finally comes out after a really long time of waiting and a few delays, I will do my best to write a remake of this book with some changes from both the plot and the characters, but that doesn't mean that I will be changing the personality of the characters from the original story.

Let me know what kind of Mario related FNF Mod or Parody should I add to the story to be either an ally or enemy to the reader and his own gang and if you can come up with a new form or Power-up for the reader to possess during his adventure in the Mario EXE-Verse.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.