Idea #36: Yandere!Cyclops Sonic(Speed.gif) x Male!Child!Reader

Title: Eternal Darkness

Type of Story: Horror

Based on: The Speed.gif meme and the Cyclops Sonic (Speed.gif) FNF mod

Info About the Reader: Y/n L/n always loved Sonic the Hedgehog as well as playing his games, reading his comics and watching his many animated series, but when stumbled upon a Friday Night Funkin' Mod based on the infamous Speed.gif meme know as Cyclops Sonic, he started playing through it until it was time for him to go to bed, unaware that the Entity of the Dark himself decided to kidnap Y/n into his world to keep him as his own son.

When Y/n soon woke up from his slumber, he found himself in a cold, dark void and realized that Cyclops Sonic has kidnap him as he tries to find a way back home, but Cyclops Sonic is always one step ahead of Y/n in the dark as he does whatever he can to prevent Y/n from escaping his new life as the son of Cyclops Sonic.

Characters

Speed.gif aka Cyclops Sonic

Relationship: Father x Son - Forced Toxic Relationship

"Are you afraid of the dark? Well, you should be? - Cyclops Sonic to Y/n after punishing him for trying to escape.

After Y/n starting playing through his mod, he started to feel interested by how happy Y/n is and why he wasn't scared of him and his minions in the mod, which he decided to kidnap him and take him into his world to keep him as his own son and will do anything to make him stay his world forever.

If he doesn't behave, breaks the rules and accept his new life in his own world as his son, he will punish him by leaving the boy all alone in the cold, darkness untill he learned his lesson in order to behave like an obedient child.

If he does behave, he would give him a cookie or a new game to play with on his own game systems. He would even let Tails.jpeg play with Y/n like an older brother and let Schoolhouse Sonic be his teacher at his own school for his own education.

If anyone ever tried to take Y/n away from him, he will do anything in his power to get rid of anyone, who dares lay a finger on his own son.

Tails.jpeg

Relationship: Older Brother x Little Brother - Forced Toxic Relationship

After his master, Cyclops Sonic captured Y/n and took him into his world, he is hired by Cyclops to watch over the boy like a babysitter, which he agrees and acts like an older brother to Y/n and will do anything to make him happy.

He would even make Y/n sleep with him in his own bed like a teddy bear while wrapping his two tails to keep him warm and safe. 

And like his master, he would also do whatever he can to keep Y/n in the dark void forever and get rid of anyone that tries to help Y/n escape.

This will be completely separate story from the Yandere Sonic.exe x reader story, Our Favorite Toy, since there hasn't been much Cyclops Sonic x reader stories and I decided to make one myself.

This is also an inspiration of the Speed.gif - Cyclops Sonic Friday Night Funkin Mod.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.