Idea #20: My Little Pony FNF Mods x Male!Child!Reader

Title: The Element of Creativity

Type of Story: Adventure

Based on: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Happy Tree Friends and the many Friday Night Funkin' Mods based on the fandom

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n is a major brony of the MLP fandom and also an expert of Friday Night Funkin' ever since he discovered that there are some popular FNF mods based on the series as well as the MLP creepypastas. But then, tragedy struck when a strange computer virus came into Y/n's computer that caused it to explode, killing him in the process, but
]it also transported his soul to the wonderful world of Equestria as a male alicorn and he was soon taken in by the Mane 6 after Y/n explained what happened to him before he arrived in Equestria.

However, as Y/n was enjoying his time here in Ponyville with the Mane 6, he soon became a target of the many evil villains in the MLP universe along with the infamous Elements of Insanity, the many different MLP creepypastas, even the evil nasties from the world of Happy Tree Friends.

Will Y/n be able to defeat the baddies that planned to either kill or make him a evil villain like them and save Equestria?

Love Interests:

The Mane 6, The Great and Powerful Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Ember the Dragon Lord, etc.

After Y/n was founded by Pinkie Pie and the rest of the Mane 6 along with Princess Celestia and her sister, Princess Luna, they were happy enough to help him fit in with his new life as a alicorn pony. Eventually, Y/n has gotten used to his new life and the Mane 6, including The Great and Powerful Trixie, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer, Ember the Dragon Lord, etc. soon developed a crush on him. They are even more than willing to protect Y/n from whatever kind of threat that may come into Equestria and try to kill Y/n or turn him evil.

This story will be just like my other FNF x Reader Stories and I will even include the Happy Tree Friends FNF Mods as well. I might even allow Y/n to become a Happy Tree Friend character as well.

I would even write a chapter that is based off a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic & Happy Tree Friends episode as well.

For those kinds of MLP Creepypastas in Animations, Games and Stories that don't have a FNF Mod or they are in a FNF Mod that have not been updated yet, then I could just write a chapter without the reader having a rap battle with the character. Whatever works.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.