Idea #40: The What-If Oneshot/Scenario Book

Title: Infinite Possibilities of the Multiverse

Type of Story: Oneshot/Scenario Book based on the What-If Theories

Info About the Book: This will be a book about the "What-If Theory" that will be oneshots of alternate timelines and scenarios of what might happen in alternate universe.

These will be the books that I wrote that will be allowed for this book:

Our Favorite Toy~ - Yandere!Sonic.exe FNF Mods x Male!Child!Reader

The Dark Curse of Tails' Dark Diary|Yandere!Tails x Male!Hedgehog!Reader

Into the Inkwell of Doom|Yandere!Mickey Mouse!Creepypastas x Male!Child!Reader

Speak No Evil|Hello Kitty (Hell On Kitty) x Male!Muted!Reader

Press Start to Play|Yandere!Mario Madness x Male!Child!Reader

Different is Wonderful|Yandere!MASHED!Amy x Male!Sonic!Reader (Book 1)

More Stories will be included once they are published and have enough chapters to be on this book.

For those of you that wanted to request a what if scenario oneshot for any of those books, don't get too crazy with the request because I do not want to get overwhelmed by so many requests because I usually get really busy with a lot of stuff going on in real life especially working at my job. So, please do not go overboard with the request and be patient until your request is posted. Also, if you see the words, "Requests Closed for Now!!!" that means that I will not accept any more requests at the time.

Thank you for understanding about my frustrations and enjoy the rest of your time.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.