Idea #6: Giggles x Male!Hedgehog!Reader

Suggested by:  tsimmons848 from Wattpad

Title: Love is Always in the Air

Based on: Happy Tree Friends

Type of Story: Romance & Slice of Life

Info about the Reader: Y/n L/n was your normal everyday F/c hedgehog, except that he was a major popular movie star in Shooting Star City and decided to retire from being a movie star and move into Happy Tree Village to start a fresh new life to finally be free from all of the popularity, the crowd of super-fans, the paparazzi and his toxic, gold-digging, popstar singer girlfriend named Sweet-Hearts that only wanted Y/n for the fame, glory and money. After Y/n got settled at his new home at Happy Tree Village, he was given a tour of the town by Cuddles the bunny rabbit and after meeting a bunch of his own friends, until he meets up with a happy and lovable chipmunk named Giggles, who is also his #1 fan and then the two suddenly started dating each other for quite a while thus becoming a couple together since Love is Always in the Air for every couple in Happy Tree Village. Until one day that his ex-girlfriend, Sweet-Hearts decides to come over to the Village to get back together with Y/n to get back into the movie business so that she can earn more money. Will Y/n and Giggles still be together as a loving couple or will Y/n have to go back with his toxic ex-girlfriend and go back to Shooting Star City as a famous movie-star?

Characters

Giggles the Chipmunk

Relationship: Boyfriend x Girlfriend

After Giggles met Y/n when Cuddles introduced him to the rest of the residents of the town he just moved into, she recognized him as her favorite movie star because she is his number one fan and she loves his movies so much that she has a room filled with so much merchandise of him as a wonderful shrine of him. (In a normal and not yandere creepy way.)

She can understand about Y/n's situation about him retiring from his movie star career and he just wanted to finally be free from all of the fame and glory just to live a normal life here in Happy Tree Village and she will do whatever she can to make Y/n feel right at home with the help of her best friend, Petunia.

When Y/n's ex-girlfriend, Sweet-Hearts came into Happy Tree Village to convince Y/n to go back with her and his career as a movie story, it didn't take her too long to realize that she only wanted Y/n to back to her is because she wanted him to earn more money to buy stuff and just for the fame and glory. So she and the rest of the residents of Happy Tree Village are willing to team up to get rid of her for good for the sake of Y/n's safety and their relationship together as a romantic couple.

Also Tails from the Sonic Franchise will also be in the book as well as Y/n's partner in the movie business and he will move in with Y/n at Happy Tree Village and will always support Y/n no matter what like a brother to him that he never had in his entire life.

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.