Idea #19: Turning Red x Male!Flippy!Reader

Title: Turning Green

Based on: Pixar's Turning Red

Type of Story: Comedy

Y/n in his Flippy Form

Info About the Reader: Y/n and his own gang, The Game Sharks are so excited for the upcoming concert of their favor
ite band, 4*Town as well as Mei and her gang, despite of her mother's disapproval. Then when his father came back from the military, Y/n was happy to see his own veteran father coming back home since retired from the army after finally defeating the enemy team. But then something happened to Y/n when he woke to see himself as a green bear in a army outfit, which caused his own parents to freak out to see their own son turned into a powerful and dangerous green war bear. The reason why though is because that Y/n has been hanging out with his best friend, Mei and even volunteered with her and her mother at their family shrine that worships the legendary Red Panda goddess that also gave Mei the ability to turn into a Red Panda whenever she gets excited or angry.

As for Y/n for his transformation as Flippy, he only changes into his animal form due to his PTSD whenever he hears, smells or sees anything that involves with war like using a knife, the sound of balloons popping or getting caught in a cloud of smoke. He would even become Flippy when becomes extremely happy or angry and his anger can be very dangerous and you do not want that to happens and you better ran away while you still can when that happens.

So then, Mei, her friends and the Game Sharks were willing to help out Y/n with his Flippy problem as they are willing to keep it a secret and not let anyone expose Y/n for being a dangerous war veteran that will send out a message to a group of corrupt government agents that would attempt to capture the two for them to use their amazing powers for war.

What would Y/n and Mei do with their amazing gifts/curse as both a Red Panda and a Green Army Bear? Well, it looks like they'll have find out.

Characters

The Game Sharks

Members: Boyfriend, Pico, Whitty, Hex & Kapi