Idea #56: Tyke & Sons Lumber Co. x Male!Reader

Title: Force of Nature

Type of Story: Adventure/Horror

Based on: Tyke & Sons Lumber Co. (Chipper & Sons Lumber Co. Sequel Fangame)

Info About the Reader: You are a human boy named Y/n L/n and you were adopted by a beaver family that worked at a lumberyard called Chipper & Sons Lumber Co. after Creation saved you from a catastrophic event that happen in another universe that you nearly perished in. You wouldn't be alive to move on with your new life, if not for your real parents that asked Creation to take their son to a new family that will take care of him no matter what, which Creation agrees, and you are given a second chance in life.

It wasn't easy to collect wood for the company since you are just a normal human and not a beaver like them, so they have given you a special backpack, created by Chipper's old friend and inventor named Seabill in order to be able to collect wood and plant trees.

Then one day, Chipper was then reported missing and the entire family searching for him for a long time but could not find any kind of evidence to his disappearance. So, with Chipper gone missing, Tyke decided to take over his father's company and rebrand it as "Tyke & Sons Lumber Co. with Y/n and his surrogate little brother, Mike are doing their very best to work on the lumber yard while trying to find any evidence of Chipper's disappearance, complete any tasks from the residence of the island and take down all of the bosses and the mastermind behind all of the robot attacks and Chipper's disappearance once for all.

What will our heroes, Y/n and Mike do to save the island and find their grandpa, Chipper from the mysterious villain and their army of evil and vicious animatronics? Well, it looks like they'll have to work together to stop whatever kind of sinister plot that this evil villain has in store for them?

Characters

Tyke the Beaver

Relationship: Surrogate Father

After Tyke and his wife found the young Y/n sleeping a basket and was tasked by Creation to take care of him as his own son, which he and his wife agreed after learning about his tragic backstory back in his own world as he tries his best to teach Y/n about the family business despite of him being a human and not a beaver like him. Luckily for him, Chipper's old friend, Seabill invented a special type of backpack to help Y/n with chopping down the trees for the lumberyard.

When his father, Chipper has gone missing, he and the rest of the family will do their best to find him and doesn't mind his two sons, Y/n and Mike venturing through the entire island to look for some evidence to find his missing father. He's even worried about the strange robots trying to attack and kill Y/n and Mike in the middle of the night, making him think that it's causing them to not be getting any good night sleep in almost 5 days.

By the time that Chipper was found, and the villain was defeated, he was proud of Y/n and Mike for risking both of their lives to save the island, finding Chipper and stopping the evil villain once and for all.

Mike the Beaver

Relationship: Surrogate Little Brother

After Mike was born into the family, he and Y/n formed a brotherly bond together and worked together like a team on their job at the lumberyard. By the time that their grandpa disappeared without a trace, they both decided to get to the bottom of this of finding their grandpa, Chipper and stop whatever kind of evil villain that is causing some trouble around in the island with robots and the animatronics trying to kill them in the middle of the night.

Every night, Y/n and Mike are on high alert in the middle of the night when they are under attacked by the animatronics that are trying to kill them both. They have to use many different tactics to defend themselves from the animatronics to avoid getting killed until their "sleep deprivation" meter is filled to go back to sleep safe and sound.

This story idea came to me after the game was released long ago and I am happy to show you guys this x reader story idea.

Also, I'm thinking about adding Furnace from the Sonic.exe FNF Mod to the story as the reader's own robot creation that is highly immune to the villain's control and will protect him and Mike from whatever kind of threat comes to them, even the main villain of the game.

​​​If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.