Idea #86: Around the Clock in Bikini Bottom x Male!Reader

T

T

itle: Revenge of the Planet of the Jellyfish

Type of Story: Adventure/Horror

Based on: Around the Clock at Bikini Bottom - SpongeBob Horror Game made by Dave Microwave and Snowmizzle

Info About the Reader: You are known to be one of not only human beings living in a place called Bikini Bottom that can breathe underwater and talk to fish. You've been friends with SpongeBob, Patrick and the rest of the cast from the hit Nickelodeon TV Show, SpongeBob SquarePants and have been going on many different adventures since the day you arrived at Bikini Bottom.

However, things went all downhill from here after a simple and normal jellyfishing trip at Jellyfish Fields when a strange alien creature known as the Jellien Overlord started his reign of terror upon Bikini Bottom with his Jellien army as they started capturing many innocent Bikini Bottomites and replacing them with Jellien clones of themselves.

So it's up to Y/n, SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and a few other friends from alternate universes to stop the Jellien Overlord and his minions from taking over the ocean and possibly the whole world with the power of their greatest weakness...mayonnaise.

But somehow the gang won't be facing just the Jelliens in these adventures as they will face off against the Doodle Gang with Doodle Patrick as their leader and his comrades, Doodle Bob, Doodle Squidward and of course, Doodle Y/n.

What will our heroes do now when they are about to face off against one of the greatest threats in Bikini Bottom in order to save everyone from becoming a tasty meal for the Jellien Overlord.

I've been thinking about this idea for a while since they finally released the full game of Around the Clock in Bikini Bottom and I thought maybe writing an x reader story based on this game would be an interesting idea to write on.

As for the other allies from alternate universes, I might add a few characters from my other books including Y/n and Mario from my SMG5 Series, Murder Drones Y/n as well as N and Uzi and other characters that will be in this story.

Let me know in the comments if you want someone from my books or from another fandom to be in the story.

If you like this story idea along with the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.